Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hemel Hempstead away, Easter Monday 10th April 2023

Just watched Bradley Quinton's (Hemel manager) disrespectful post march interview. Apparently they should have won easily and we " should be burying Dulwich Hamlets". Although he later added that he wished he had our resources.
I wonder whether he was one of the unsuccessful applicants for our job back in September? If they should have won that game easily I reckon the buck stops with him. They didn't seem to have any decent strikers and he's loaned a centre forward to Tonbridge who's been banging them in every week for the last 3 months.

Listening to the excellent radio commentary - (almost as scary as climbing into the gantry )
it was end to end stuff and always looked like Hemel would score especially in second half with wind advantage
Joe Felix on top form again
last minute goal painful
surely bottom line is we have stopped losing games

hope Grainger is OK (are man on the season)

Last edited:
I wonder whether he was one of the unsuccessful applicants for our job back in September? If they should have won that game easily I reckon the buck stops with him. They didn't seem to have any decent strikers and he's loaned a centre forward to Tonbridge who's been banging them in every week for the last 3 months.
Let's see if they come in for any of our current squad for next season. Bet he can't wait to get Kresniqi through the door.

Back
Top Bottom