Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Good things Trump has done as President

It’s been chafing at me for a few months now.

But now that I see it being an assumed neologism, I don’t want Ttump to get credit for it. He didn’t invent this word. He accidentally revived it. And not by volition or intention. Just by being crap.

I’m very reluctant to do this because the “bigly” thing is just so good.

But...

Not only is bigly a real word....

It’s not actually what he was saying.

You really have ruined our fun there.
Bet you were teacher's pet in school.:p

I wasn’t teachers pet. I was the surly one at the back scoring band names into the desk top with my compass point, picking holes in my school uniform and painting my legs with copydex. Which is how come I ended up on Urban in the middle of the afternoon rather than doing something useful with my life.

I really am quite genuinely regretful about this truth-telling :(

Last edited:
Yeah, Trump does get an extra point for firing Kissinger, two points if he personally informed him he was fired, and five points if he called him a shitty 100-year-old war criminal, moving him up to a maximum -995 points on a scale of 1 to 10.

He’ll get a few more if he’s infected him with Covid. Fingers crossed.

To be fair to Trump I liked the way he wanted to bring manufacturing jobs back from China / Mexico etc, though the way he went about it with things like tariffs just made imported goods more expensive for US consumers so perhaps that was a bit of an own goal. Anyhow he kept banging the drum for US manufacturing and shaming companies like Apple who farm out manufacturing while not paying much in the way of US taxes.

Oh fuck of now Marty

You’re like that annoying bloke at the pub who pretends to be a human being

I’ll say thank you when you deliver my parcle, but as for the rest.

I wonder who your gf really is. What is she like in her own life that she chooses you.

I know this is unkind but I don't actually care. And I doubt that you do either. You seem that zombie like rubbish.

It’s the way you demonstrate zero curiosity about anything outside your own meme-o-sphere, zero intention for investigation , that puts you beyond the pale for me.

To be fair to Trump I liked the way he wanted to bring manufacturing jobs back from China, though the way he went about it with things like tariffs just made imported goods more expensive for US consumers so perhaps that was a bit of an own goal. Anyhow he kept banging the drum for US manufacturing and shaming companies like Apple who farm out manufacturing while not paying much in the way of US taxes.

Because capitalism.

Because capitalism.
Yes, but it is more to do with globalisation and the removal of trade barriers - which tbf the USA has been all for in previous administrations. Now they see Apple electronics being made in China and American cars made in Mexico while Detroit suffers unemployment.

Yes, but it is more to do with globalisation and the removal of trade barriers - which tbf the USA has been all for in previous administrations. Now they see Apple electronics being made in China and American cars made in Mexico while Detroit suffers unemployment.

Because capitalism.

I love you weltweit but your naivety is kinda annoying.

You’ve been on urban for aaaagesand you’re still not getting it.

I’ll say thank you when you deliver my parcle, but as for the rest.

I wonder who your gf really is. What is she like in her own life that she chooses you.

I know this is unkind but I don't actually care. And I doubt that you do either. You seem that zombie like rubbish.

It’s the way you demonstrate zero curiosity about anything outside your own meme-o-sphere, zero intention for investigation , that puts you beyond the pale for me.

So what are you going to do about that Marty1 ?

You say :( but you act :D:rolleyes::D

You choose to be on here, so you’re either deliberately and provocatively maintaining this particular mindset; or you’re curious about alternatives. Or maybe you’re just an arse.

Which is it?

The general consensus here is that you’re a proven provocative bigoted arsehole.

If that’s not the case, you’re running out of time to indicate anything else.

Tick tick, tick tock.

Recalibrate or fuck off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom