Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GoggleBox?

I think the fact they appear 'surprised' about news items like Prince Philip dying which would have happened a day or two before they were filmed illustrates how set up it is. But it's still good telly. Perfect lockdown. I assume it's cheap to make as well.

One bit I liked from last week, which I forgot to mention before, was Marcus' opinion on one of the BBC's key presenters:

"Andrew Marr is a G!"

I don't watch the Celeb versions religiously, as Sharon fucking Osbourne keeps showing up. I'd sooner spend time with the UKIP family 🤮

I don't watch the Celeb versions religiously, as Sharon fucking Osbourne keeps showing up. I'd sooner spend time with the UKIP family 🤮

She's not been on the recent ones I've seen. Off the top of my head, as well as Shaun and Bez there's been the Kemps, that omnipresent Ryland fella and his mum, Denise Van Outen and her bloke, and Craig David and his mate who I understand is an influencer.

92? Amazing. Id have guessed 70s
I was very surprised by her age.
Doing a 91 year olds garden today and discussing with her half way through what she wanted prioritising ( my workmate was cutting a 30ft long hedge and it was bloody hot today) when she cut me off mid sentence and said ' Oh my,he's got his top off', . Mary would have been proud of her :D
ETA . She also offered to hose him down!

Back
Top Bottom