Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GoggleBox?

What's she done wrong?

The jubilee coverage was fucking nauseating.

And who the fuck is Rylan? He seems to be everywhere.
Rylan was a big brother winner years ago.
Lipman quit equity because they wanted to organise a march for Palestine. Calling them all corbynistas. Think she's mates with Tracey Ann oberman who's just been rinsed in court for similar libel. Oberman besties with Rachel Riley, another hateful shit.
Anyway, she was replaced I see with another annoying woman gushing over Brenda.

I hadn't noticed it before last night, but Big Zuu (a hip hop artist, m'lud) and his friends appears to have dolls or cushions with their faces on them. Fucking creeped me out, but I oddly couldn't avert my eyes either.

I hadn't noticed it before last night, but Big Zuu (a hip hop artist, m'lud) and his friends appears to have dolls or cushions with their faces on them. Fucking creeped me out, but I oddly couldn't avert my eyes either.
Highlight for me was yet again the ghost hunters. Sadly no imps this week.
Ghost hunter, ' something just crawled up my ass'.
Gok wan, ' where's this castle?'.

After the jubilee bullshit from the non-celebs a few weeks ago, it was cheering to see unanimous support for Johnson's downfall from the celebs. I think that even included Brandreth and Vorderman.

New series of the regular show starting this Friday. I suspect they'll cover the change in PM, and hope we get plenty of scorn.

People watch this? I see it on the beginning of recorded programmes and dont see the fascination at all. Whats the deal?

It’s impact is better when it’s current

I love it
Fair enough, my (sort of) Step sister in not law loves the thing. I get a few bits from recorded programmes, then again they probably don't like what I watch lol. I certainly don't like my SO's true crime stuff but she is fully into it. Each to their own and that.

OK, I don't think they took anything off the programme itself, just dumping the ads (other than for other C4 shows).

The universal dislike of Truss was quite enjoyable.

It will be interesting to see their reactions to the death of queen next week
Expect to see a cornucopia of Fox's Fabulous Viennese, M&S Extremely Chocolatey and Sainsbury's Belgian Assortment - maybe even the Royal Dansk will get dragged out of the top shelf at the back of the cupboard - but definitely the Family Circle and own brand budget biscuits will be on hiatus, as a mark of respect.

I was dreading the coronation stuff for last night's episode, but they actually pleasantly surprised me. Most of them were fairly snide about the lunacy of it all, especially that young Scottish couple, who I'm warming to.

Danielle and Daniella are a pretty good addition too.

Back
Top Bottom