Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

God wanted Trump to be president

This was covered back on the Trump election thread.

In fact, there is a video linked there that shows exactly the point when the fundies believe that god stepped-in and twisted the vote in his favour.

Errrr.....!

In fact, there is a video linked there that shows exactly the point when the fundies believe that god stepped-in and twisted the vote in his favour.

Errrr.....!

So does that mean there is enough evidence to support a arrest warrant for God to appear on charges of election tampering and if found guilty the presidency is invalidated?

So does that mean there is enough evidence to support a arrest warrant for God to appear on charges of election tampering and if found guilty the presidency is invalidated?

I'd like to see how those "IT IS DEMOCRACY" wankers deal with it..! :D

From my somewhat sketchy knowledge of christianity couldn't the same idea be used to support the devil being responsible for Trump.

'God wanted Trump as president'

Does that go for Richard Nixon and Hitler too?
God wanted them to win the highest office.

Doesn't that conflict with free will?

it went for GB2, who also lost an election and wound up in the white house. god's hand like.
remember too these are evangelicals who think of humans as pawns in god's game and are not big on free will.

Errrr.....!
I thought that was Russia?

I've got a friend in Minnesota, and she tells me that some of the evangelicals view Trump as their "Heathen king". He's the 45th President, so apparently Isiah 45 is about him. Or something.

I've got a friend in Minnesota, and she tells me that some of the evangelicals view Trump as their "Heathen king". He's the 45th President, so apparently Isiah 45 is about him. Or something.

There has to be something about onanism in there. There's always something about onanism.

Back
Top Bottom