Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Bit of a rookie question, and I'm not sure if this has been asked, but is there a reason as to why people don't have/wear Hamlet shirts? Not saying its a bad thing at all, however i've noticed probably one or two people have them, which I find interesting.

I've got four... very rarely wear them to games though. Probably a subconscious thing from my days supporting Reading when any "shirters" were generally ridiculed and, more importantly, not allowed in pubs.

Bit of a rookie question, and I'm not sure if this has been asked, but is there a reason as to why people don't have/wear Hamlet shirts? Not saying its a bad thing at all, however i've noticed probably one or two people have them, which I find interesting.

Football tops are expensive :( even if the profit margin on them is low.

I've got four... very rarely wear them to games though. Probably a subconscious thing from my days supporting Reading when any "shirters" were generally ridiculed and, more importantly, not allowed in pubs.

Scarfers deserve ridicule IMO. Sorry, scarfers.

No idea, I have bought an away one...which have sold well. But they are on sale from the Megashed.

with my figure wearing anything sporty would not be a good move.

i like a scarf though. i'm an accessories kind of boy.

Good grief...I didn't realise that group still existed. Possibly one of the most boring leftie magazines i've ever read!
Wow! Must have a readership of dozens... ;)

Gonna have to pop up to Housemans to get a copy...intriqued, to say the least! ;)

Just saw this you cheeky git. ;)

Factually inaccurate, in quite a wild way, and terribly written - it makes it sound as though Lewes are fourth place in the league, rather than in the attendance table. Really feels like it's been written by a kid on work experience or [Twilight Zone music] someone trying to discredit or undermine the club in some way.

Factually inaccurate, in quite a wild way, and terribly written - it makes it sound as though Lewes are fourth place in the league, rather than in the attendance table. Really feels like it's been written by a kid on work experience or [Twilight Zone music] someone trying to discredit or undermine the club in some way.

Harsh. The author did get an A in English literature http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/edd-paul/7b/6a5/55b

Hilarious isn't it. They clearly think that it would be like some kind of trophy or reward that if we continue with our work with the local community and championing national causes, then at the end of the season we might get the priviledge of a visit from a openly sectarian club...oh the honour. I can't wait!
it's a proper cringe, that's for sure.

But only C in English Language.

I remember having to study Wordsworth's Prelude for my English Literature O Level, and that was a load of old bollocks too.

I had to do The Hobbit, no wonder I though the films were a load of shit too.

My one 'O' Level is English langauge....not that you'd realise by my postings, various fanzine type stuff & poetry!

My one 'O' Level is English langauge....not that you'd realise by my postings, various fanzine type stuff & poetry!

I've just beaten you, I got one in English language and another in Environmental Studies (don't ask me please).. If there was one in old football grounds......

Um, it's probably saying that our fans aren't the sterotypical "The referees' a wanker" or type of supporter, and the make-up of our current high support doesn't match the standard demographic for either non-league, or football in general.

Can't really argue with that. I'm surprised that someone hasn't made more of the fact the cartoon seems to be of a white, heterosexual couple though...;)

Don't to that...I'm buying it as soon as I leave my local internet cafe...you'll spoil my excitement! ;)

Back
Top Bottom