Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Then there's the green slime

зеленой слизью

Just had a post on the Guardian football pages deleted by moderators for suggesting that the attendant whining Premier League fans should abandon ship and instead get themselves down to Champion Hill to check out DHFC's swaggering dandies. Tssk!

That's atrocious. Follow up, and ask why? Send them the BB piece on attendances.

That's atrocious. Follow up, and ask why? Send them the BB piece on attendances.
I might. But then I just reposted it three times and they suspended my account. In their defence, I posted it in an entirely irrelevant article which is a no-no according to their rather dull moderation policy. Might set up another account and keep reposting it just to be an irritating child.

I might. But then I just reposted it three times and they suspended my account. In their defence, I posted it in an entirely irrelevant article which is a no-no according to their rather dull moderation policy. Might set up another account and keep reposting it just to be an irritating child.

Why is it irrelevant?

Why is it irrelevant?
One was an article about Gareth Bale, another was about the top 10 things to look out for in the Premier League this weekend. Just had my second account suspended but admittedly I had posted the same comment on an article about Iceland (not the frozen food shop) reconnecting with its pagan past.
I've made a pact with myself to vaguely pretend to be an adult for the rest of the day. Might not last...

One was an article about Gareth Bale, another was about the top 10 things to look out for in the Premier League this weekend. Just had my second account suspended but admittedly I had posted the same comment on an article about Iceland (not the frozen food shop) reconnecting with its pagan past.
I've made a pact with myself to vaguely pretend to be an adult for the rest of the day. Might not last...
Hahaha. I've a feeling I'm going to like you.

I posted it in an entirely irrelevant article which is a no-no according to their rather dull moderation policy.
You should have waited until their forthcoming series of articles,Why Moaning Premier League Fans Are Total Bores And Should Kill Themselves.
reconnecting with its pagan past
COMPLETELY RELEVANT!

Great work!

hamlet-ritzy-dulwich-picture.jpg

Dulwich Hamlet and and Ritzy workers unite to support Dulwich Picture Gallery staff

Couldn't catch a video of it, but the 248 of Auckland City FC broke into 'Edgar Kail in my heart...' today, after I'd rhapsodised about the Dulwich last week. It wrongfooted me completely, but their version of 'No surrender to the Tooting scum' was vicious! :D

Not a big group, but fairly noisy ;)

so who is going to work this design up ?

sorry I haven't got the art skills, I can photo copy in A3 Colour (but who did the huge Gavin Rose poster ?)

But cannot waste opportunity

ps one design point shouldnt the Dulwich Hamlet wording go horizontal

so who is going to work this design up ?

sorry I haven't got the art skills, I can photo copy in A3 Colour (but who did the huge Gavin Rose poster ?)

But cannot waste opportunity

ps one design point shouldnt the Dulwich Hamlet wording go horizontal
It could do. The original has the word WEDGE at the same angle in that location, though.

If this goes to a printed vinyl banner, then no further work is required. I can provide a PDF that they can print.
The same PDF can go to barmyflags for a quote, but they may have specific artwork requirements

Anything hand-made will need further design work, which I am happy to do.

It could do. The original has the word WEDGE at the same angle in that location, though.

If this goes to a printed vinyl banner, then no further work is required. I can provide a PDF that they can print.
The same PDF can go to barmyflags for a quote, but they may have specific artwork requirements

Anything hand-made will need further work, which I am happy to do.

If we decide to go down the handmade route, I'd be happy to help out.

Couldn't find it on the league website so emailed them re play-off dates, as need to book some travel around that time. Anyway, keep Thursday 30 April and Monday 4 May free in your diaries.

South Semi Finals Tuesday 28th April
North Semi Finals Wednesday 29th April
Premier Semi Finals Thursday 30th April
South Final Saturday 2nd May
North Final Sunday 3rd May
Premier Final Monday 4th May

Couldn't find it on the league website so emailed them re play-off dates, as need to book some travel around that time. Anyway, keep Thursday 30 April and Monday 4 May free in your diaries.

South Semi Finals Tuesday 28th April
North Semi Finals Wednesday 29th April
Premier Semi Finals Thursday 30th April
South Final Saturday 2nd May
North Final Sunday 3rd May
Premier Final Monday 4th May

Good to know! I actually quite like how the table looks at the moment - playing Hendon at home, hope Margate win against the Met, and then an away day to the seaside on the May bank holiday. Lovely. As long as we can avoid the Met (and Bognor) I'll be happy, as they always seem to beat us recently.

Good to know! I actually quite like how the table looks at the moment - playing Hendon at home, hope Margate win against the Met, and then an away day to the seaside on the May bank holiday. Lovely. As long as we can avoid the Met (and Bognor) I'll be happy, as they always seem to beat us recently.

Away at Margate in May would just be fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom