Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Spread the word everyone!

Season Tickets will be released very soon now, and we will be freezing prices once again!

Also, with two fewer league games this season, there will actually be a reduction in ST prices for 2023-24!

Also coming soon will be news of our pre-season tickets and passes for home friendlies, plus women's team friendlies!

Hello, I'm Paul.

The Hamlet Supporters Trust is publishing The Dulwich Hamlet Free Press at the start of the season. It'll be a newspaper format - content a bit like a newspaper, bit like a fanzine.

I'm the editor and I'd like some help a piece with of content, an 'In memoriam' page.

Many Hamlet fans will have at least one mate who they used to watch matches with who's no-longer with us. This page is a place for you to share remembrance of that friend.

If you'd like to contribute please give:
  • name
  • a few words about who they were to you
  • a good a quality photo.

You can email me directly at paul@weareoneanother.net

Submissions ASAP, no later than 26th June.

Thanks. Up the Hamlet!

SEASON TICKETS ON SALE

Club Season Ticket at:
Fanbase | Select Season Ticket

Adults £182.00
Concession £76.00
13-19 Pay your age, i.e. £13 to £19 (age at Aug 31, 2023)

Women's Season Ticket at: Fanbase | Select Season Ticket

Adults £28.00
Concession £14.00
13-19 Pay half your age, i.e. £6.50 to £9.50 (age as at August 31, 2023)

If you would like a physical copy of your season ticket for 2023-24, please contact the club!

Last edited:
Details of the prize fund, accepted applications and exemptions in next season's FA competitions have been released.

FA Cup - we enter at the 2nd qualifying round
FA Trophy - we enter at the 3rd qualifying round
We're not entered for the FA Youth Cup.

FA Cup prize money:

Second Round Qualifying winners (80) £3,375
Second Round Qualifying losers (80) £1,125
Third Round Qualifying winners (40) £5,625
Third Round Qualifying losers (40) £1,875
Fourth Round Qualifying winners (32) £9,375
Fourth Round Qualifying losers (32) £3,125
First Round Proper winners (40) £41,000

FA Trophy prize money:

Third Round Qualifying £2450 (winners) £625 (losers)
First Round Proper £3000 (winners) £775 (losers)
Second Round Proper £3750 (winners) £1000 (losers)
Third Round Proper £4500 (winners) £1250 (losers)
Fourth Round Proper £5250 (winners) £1500 (losers)
Fifth Round Proper £6000 (winners) £1750 (losers)
Quarter Final £7500 (winners) £2000 (losers)
Semi Final £15000 (winners) £5000 (losers)
Final £60000 (winners) £30000 (losers)

I know the FA Youth Cup is a loss making competition but must admit I’m surprised that the club didn’t reach out to the Junior Section & ask them to represent the club in this competition. They have done prior to the arrival of the ASPIRE Academy.

I’ve no idea what the club’s relationship to Dulwich Hamlet Junior Club is but as far as I can see there is no relationship? Things have happened in the past. They still play under the Dulwich Hamlet name and play in pink and blue but that’s about it so not sure why you’re surprised?

If the club is looking at creating an academy is it not better to look at a set up with established teams, currently with sides from under 8s to under 16s, with FA qualified coaches and with FA Accreditation rather than trying to create one from scratch in an already saturated market?

Hello, I'm Paul.

The Hamlet Supporters Trust is publishing The Dulwich Hamlet Free Press at the start of the season. It'll be a newspaper format - content a bit like a newspaper, bit like a fanzine.

I'm the editor and I'd like some help a piece with of content, an 'In memoriam' page.

Many Hamlet fans will have at least one mate who they used to watch matches with who's no-longer with us. This page is a place for you to share remembrance of that friend.

If you'd like to contribute please give:
  • name
  • a few words about who they were to you
  • a good a quality photo.

You can email me directly at paul@weareoneanother.net

Submissions ASAP, no later than 26th June.

Thanks. Up the Hamlet!
Bloody lovely work, Paul.

Looking to kickstart the 12th Man again this year as an online platform for standing orders and contributions. As most on here will know, it has been an incredible help down the years for bringing in an extra face or two during a season. Some have excelled (Danny Carr and Frazer Shaw for example), some have been erm.....Ryan Moss.

We need one or two volunteers to take up the reins and run this going forward with Shaun and Neil no longer able to, if you'd like to help, email Mel at community@dulwichhamletfc.co.uk

Billericay starting their own 12th Man Scheme with some interesting twists. All fronted by the manager and looking for standing orders of £25 a month for the ten months of the season, although one off contributions are also accepted.

Participants get entered into a monthly draw to win a shirt signed by a player of their choice, and also get the opportunity to attend three training sessions across the season followed by Q&As with the manager and some first team players.

Not suggesting a standing order approach is necessary, but maybe adding some similar stuff would get a bit more interest in the resurrection of our scheme?

Someone else did something very similar a week or so ago, possibly Woking. All sorts of prizes including stuff like playing in a pre-season game, being named on the bench and all sorts.

If Hamlet's 12th Man scheme did something similar to this I'd be interested in contributing, but £25 a month would be way too much for me. Perhaps a Patreon (or similar), where there are different levels of monthly contribution to choose from, and each one comes with slightly different rewards/benefits, would be an idea worth looking into?

Guest column #2

This shows such a basic lack of understanding of non league football it’s sad. Perhaps a bit of basic research from guest columnists would be a start.

Transfer window - doesn’t exist at any level below National League unless signing overseas players.
Jamie Splatt - left months ago.

Players leaving - nothing to do with any cut in money and most because the manager didn’t want them. If budget had been cut I’m sure the manager would have been quick to comment.

Shokunbi/ clearly he had spoken to the Dover manager and verbally agreed something. However, he signed nothing and anybody who had half a brain wouldn’t complain about a player who didn’t turn up for a first training session and who hadn’t signed, I assume he could have contacted him especially as his contact details would be on his registration.

Let’s hope the standard improves.

It’s happened to us in the past. I can’t remember the names of the two players concerned but I do remember that one of the players was heavily tattooed! Made a big song and dance of having “signed” them only for them to turn up at another club the following week. Once bitten and all that.

It’s happened to us in the past. I can’t remember the names of the two players concerned but I do remember that one of the players was heavily tattooed! Made a big song and dance of having “signed” them only for them to turn up at another club the following week. Once bitten and all that.
Marvin Samuel & Carl Cort I believe. Lesson learned & that’s why players never announced until all papers are registered with the necessity authorities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom