Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

They are listed on the fan scoreboard for scoring points via making environmental promises. TBH until the past 24 hours it's been very low key. I suspect someone near the top worked out football could look a bit daft if it demanded fans potentially living in damp flats turn down the heating by one degree whilst leading teams fly short distances around England.

Hopefully the Premier League teams will eat their own dog food and the concept will come back next year bigger and better.

Despite my cynicism about the bigger picture, I logged some promises a couple of weeks ago. At that point about 20 fans making a promise would put a club in the top ten.

Unherd - from the founder of the ConservativeHome website 🙄
I struggled to see the point of the article. The Wrexham pair are rich folk who have bought a football club, which as the writer points out is hardly new. It's not a sportswashing project like PSG or Manchester City, and unlike a lot of "fit and proper" club owners, they don't seem to have done much harm either! If they make a few quid off the Netflix series so what frankly? It's professional football not Sunday League and they're not doing Paddy Power adverts.

Agreed. Article doesn't know where it's going. Seems to conclude Reynolds has been good for the town and the club. Which it's hard to argue with. Crap for Super Notts though who will struggle to compete with Wrexham's league 1 budget for the rest of the season.

Anybody heard of USL2 team Vermont Green? A football (or bananas as the Americans call it) team that is built on being about more than just the sport by having focus on being "Green" and only producing substainable clothing. Take a look, honestly I find the USL more entertaining to watch than the English leagues.

Anybody heard of USL2 team Vermont Green? A football (or bananas as the Americans call it) team that is built on being about more than just the sport by having focus on being "Green" and only producing substainable clothing. Take a look, honestly I find the USL more entertaining to watch than the English leagues.
Got to say I love their statement on the recent World Cup, puts a lot of the corporate cringe I read at the time to Shame Vermont Green FC & the World Cup in Qatar - Vermont Green Football Club

Reactions: BYL
Got to say I love their statement on the recent World Cup, puts a lot of the corporate cringe I read at the time to Shame Vermont Green FC & the World Cup in Qatar - Vermont Green Football Club
Yeah it is a real shame than NOT one single broadcaster in the UK had the balls to boycott the last Money Bowl. A real statement would have been sent if BBC, ITV or Sky just said we don't support this and will not cover the tournment. I certainly didn't watch a single minute nor did I pay any attention to it (don't exactly follow the national team anyway as I don't feel they represent the whole country) and the sportswash of people saying we are just focusing on the football (and money of course) was disgusting.
Anybody who watched the tournament in my opinion supported the backwards country of Qatar. It was NOT about football and football is NOT more important than all the human rights issues not only highlighted but not cared about. As soon as humans evolve past this religion nonsense the better.

Yeah it is a real shame than NOT one single broadcaster in the UK had the balls to boycott the last Money Bowl. A real statement would have been sent if BBC, ITV or Sky just said we don't support this and will not cover the tournment. I certainly didn't watch a single minute nor did I pay any attention to it (don't exactly follow the national team anyway as I don't feel they represent the whole country) and the sportswash of people saying we are just focusing on the football (and money of course) was disgusting.
Anybody who watched the tournament in my opinion supported the backwards country of Qatar. It was NOT about football and football is NOT more important than all the human rights issues not only highlighted but not cared about. As soon as humans evolve past this religion nonsense the better.

Huge amount of nonsense in this post. Huge.

Which bits of England does the English football team not represent?
That is the issue you had with my post? Well if you like Crap Grealish, Babheem Sterling and the rest of the millionaires club then that is on you but to support a football club that claims to be very much against the sort of things that Qatar are guilty of, opening fucking guilty of but choosing to not let it inconvience you is majorly hypocritical.
I love the fact you ignored the issues I raised and just cared about the boys in the plastic bubble.

That is the issue you had with my post? Well if you like Crap Grealish, Babheem Sterling and the rest of the millionaires club then that is on you but to support a football club that claims to be very much against the sort of things that Qatar are guilty of, opening fucking guilty of but choosing to not let it inconvience you is majorly hypocritical.
I love the fact you ignored the issues I raised and just cared about the boys in the plastic bubble.

I had a problem with lots of what you said.

But just to check you no longer are suggesting that the English football team is not representative of parts of England?

The bit about humans evolving part this religion nonsense was also complete idiocy.

I had a problem with lots of what you said.

But just to check you no longer are suggesting that the English football team is not representative of parts of England?
As a non league football fan do I feel that the millionaire bubble wrapped players represent me? No I do not.
Religion is idiocy. Qatar, a country where Islam is the law makes it illegal for people to be gay and transgender, not to mention the death penalty for those residents found guilty of being either.
You Sir are a complete moron.
Enjoy your hypocrisy and go fuck yourself, cunt.

As a non league football fan do I feel that the millionaire bubble wrapped players represent me? No I do not.
Religion is idiocy. Qatar, a country where Islam is the law makes it illegal for people to be gay and transgender, not to mention the death penalty for those residents found guilty of being either.
You Sir are a complete moron.
Enjoy your hypocrisy and go fuck yourself, cunt.

So they don’t represent you because they are rich, regardless of where they came from or who they are? Seems narrow minded.

Are you blaming Islam for the executions, and if so how do you equate that with Islamic countries that don’t carry out the death penalty or non-religious countries that do?

B.I+16.G+5 = B.Y.L.

16+5=21

2+1= 3

The number 3 is one of nine very important symbols in Numerology: the single-digit numbers. Each of the numbers 1-9 in Numerology has a different meaning -- like its own personality that sets it apart from the others.
The 3 has a tendency to thrive in an upbeat and engaging atmosphere. Its energy is youthful and positive and it has an incredible zest for life. It dances from one enjoyable experience to the next, eager to interact with others along the way. The prized skill of the number 3 is communication and it uses this talent to build a wide and interesting circle of friends, lovers, and kindred spirits.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom