Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

As Paula_G points out, top level rugby and cricket go ahead but non league football stops. Crap decsion.

It’s not just non league football it’s all grassroots football affiliated to the FA, not just adult not just 11-a-side. Players can train but they can’t play.

Attachments

• 999DF3C6-E57B-4AAD-9EAD-DC6B41698CFB.jpeg
    999DF3C6-E57B-4AAD-9EAD-DC6B41698CFB.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
According to the Daily Mail via Metro it’s all the fault of those damn lefties again!
“While that (Shamrock Rovers) was likely to have stemmed from Irish Republican sentiment, some English clubs also have politicised elements of their fan base – something which will not have gone unnoticed by the clubs themselves.”

According to the Daily Mail via Metro it’s all the fault of those damn lefties again!
“While that (Shamrock Rovers) was likely to have stemmed from Irish Republican sentiment, some English clubs also have politicised elements of their fan base – something which will not have gone unnoticed by the clubs themselves.”
What crap - can’t think of any English club where that would be the case and even if it did would be tiny sections.

I really doubt they would.
Imo, I think two minutes silence would be pretty universally respected in Anfield.
And I think most would probably tolerate one go of GSTK immediately after.
But anything more and no. Particularly if you had a perceived Tory away support (eg Wolves as would have been the case today) trying to get it going again.

EDIT: Just to add if that is the reason all the games are off, because they’re worried one or two clubs might boo, then that’s a shit reason and shows them up as a pretty fragile bunch.

Not sure how many people use Discord, but as an FYI it should have been deleted now, we will continue to share information through the website, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as I have been endeavouring to do since the end of July.
Yep, looks gone to me.

zzz. and they sing about Munich every week. scousers always blaming someone else for something - one day they'll realise this is why nobody likes them, certainly in football circles.

zzz. and they sing about Munich every week. scousers always blaming someone else for something - one day they'll realise this is why nobody likes them, certainly in football circles.
Reported.
Thought about engaging but it’s not worth trying to educate the troll.

Back
Top Bottom