Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

For the Tonbridge Angels vs Dulwich Hamlet game today, I'd like to make you aware of our brand new coffee shop located next door to Longmead Stadium. Just left to the football ground entrance. We sell premium coffee and a wide selection of drinks, we also have smoked ham and cheese and mozzarella, sundried tomato and pesto paninis. Just for today we are doing a match day deal, when you purchase a panini, you'll get a free cup of coffee or hot drink of your choice. We hope to see you here and enjoy the game!

FIngers crossed then!
Be careful what you wish for! I wouldn't fancy our chances at present in a replay.

Also, the last train is at 22:04 and takes 2 hours 21 mins to Victoria. The one before is at 21:55 and takes 1 hour 26 mins.

Be careful what you wish for! I wouldn't fancy our chances at present in a replay.

Also, the last train is at 22:04 and takes 2 hours 21 mins to Victoria. The one before is at 21:55 and takes 1 hour 26 mins.
Everyone is welcome to kip on my floor/garden (12 miles away from Hartsdown) in the unlikely event we scrape a draw

I don't know if this ha been released via a Dulwich outlet yet , I got it from last night's Cray programme : Cray Wanderers vs Dulwich Hamlet , FA Youth Cup , 1Q , 16th September , 7.30 ko . not stated , but i suppose at Hayes Lane .

As I am sure you are aware, both our men's and women's fixtures have been called off by the respective leagues this weekend.

Left wondering how clubs and events cover the losses incurred by cancellations & postponements imposed on them by this. Weymouth will almost have already paid out for transport to tomorrow’s now postponed game as will many of their travelling fans. This will most likely also be the case for Dulwich and neutral fans. It seems like another era that we shut down a large chunk of life over the passing of a single individual when just over a year ago the National League was insisting that we carry on playing whilst thousands of elderly people were losing their lives to Covid. This is a 96 year old who teaches the end of a privileged, albeit hardworking, life. Let those who want to mourn, mourn but life goes on without her so let’s get on with life.

Feel like the National League bottled this one, not really an issue for us but loads of clubs could have got bumper gates off back of no league games.

I believe it was an FA decision to postpone not the league

Re people with train tickets, I think the Travel with confidence scheme is still running, allowing people to claim a credit note - but only before 6.00 the day before travel so time is running out.

Assuming Weymouth have a coach booked I doubt they'll be charged. I remember being told years ago Hamlet weren't charged for a postponed game. The coach firm viewed it as not worth it given the club might get the hump and it would lose them future business.

I make no comment on the wisdom or otherwise of the decision to call games off

Back
Top Bottom