Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Hi all,
The Dulwich supporters team are playing against the Maidstone supporters team on the morning of our pre season friendly. It is a 10am KO at the Gallagher Stadium and we are looking for players. If anyone is interested please DM me on here or any of my social medias. It should be a fun and competitive game with us hoping to get revenge after the last time we played them

Just finished the second series of Ted Lasso on Apple TV, and I’m 99.9% sure Sanchez Ming has been in both series as an extra playing against the fictitious football team it’s about - featuring for Manchester City, Tottenham and Brentford.

Or I could be having some kind of episode.

Anyone else watched it?

Just finished the second series of Ted Lasso on Apple TV, and I’m 99.9% sure Sanchez Ming has been in both series as an extra playing against the fictitious football team it’s about - featuring for Manchester City, Tottenham and Brentford.

Anyone else watched it?

No. But clearly this is a great post. Perhaps post of the year.

Anyone else watched it?
Sanchez Ming is indeed in both series.

Michael Chambers also makes a brief appearnce in the final scene, training for West Ham.

Anyone else watched it?

Sanchez Ming is indeed in both series.

Michael Chambers also makes a brief appearnce in the final scene, training for West Ham.

That's great but not a patch on Dean Holness having a regular role on Dream Team.

:D

When will we find out who our new sponsors are? Kinda holding off on getting a new home or away shirt until we know. That and seeing if the actual design of said shirts will be any different.

There's now been over 84,000 posts in this Hamlet forum. Blimey!

Just wish the privatised and ravaged post service in Peckham was as strong as that.

Remember when we used to get the early and second delivery rounds? 🤣 Lucky to get it twice a week now.

Just wish the privatised and ravaged post service in Peckham was as strong as that.

Remember when we used to get the early and second delivery rounds? 🤣 Lucky to get it twice a week now.
Steady on! You can't win, when people get mail they say 'you only bring me bills!'
Things have definitely gone downhill after privatisation, being a postman of 24 years now, I can certainly attest to that

Steady on! You can't win, when people get mail they say 'you only bring me bills!'
Things have definitely gone downhill after privatisation, being a postman of 24 years now, I can certainly attest to that

The postie that does the route I live on is terrified of me. Might be due to my regular deliveries of tarantulas. :D

On a serious note, we're nothing like as inclusive as we like to think we are. Yes, there's more women and more LGBT representation which is great but given we're a south London club, our crowds are achingly white. Attracting more BME supporters is a good move.
Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom