Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Loved doing that article… cheered me up after a rather disappointing Wednesday evening. The less said about that the better at the moment. Hopefully feedback will be taken on board… Though must say am surprised that the club has not yet retweeted Jon’s original to take the message to a wider audience & demonstrate our club is about more than just flags but is a genuinely safe space for all LGBT+ people….
What happened Wednesday evening?

Credit balances with Bulb are legally protected, which is good news for me and I suspect many others.

I'd suggest anyone supplied by them photograph their meters. Given the special procedure being used - due to Bulbs size - you probably won't need them but of you have a credit, it's worth doing just incase.

Think the administrators will be coming to take them away?

I'd imagine legal title belongs to the club. Even if it doesn't, it would cost the administrators more to remove them than they would make out of doing so. They'll only come down if it suits the club I'd imagine.

It's also worth remembering Bulb is currently still in existence and trading, just in special administration.

Had Bulb paid up for sponsorship? Their going bust doesn;t leave us with a financial hole to fill?
I understand they've paid for sponsorship already, so them going bust doesn't leave an immediate financial hole for us, but I'd defer to the club to formally confirm that.

It does mean we need a new sponsor for next season though.

when people refer to "keep politic's out of sport" - of course this review is another (welcome) example of politics in sport -
then again find those that say "stop politics in sport" only care for their kind politics in sport

Anyway, Tracey Crouch has done a great service to football - we will see if the Government now enacts her recommendation

Last edited:
They could really do with a Midlands league. Hereford to Blyth is a heck of a way. I'd also scrap the Conference and League Two for regional leagues, keep costs down for clubs a bit.

Dulwich Hamlet 3 - 2 Harrow Borough -- Ref halts the match crazy weather 2014​

Rabble Sing On

What a game that was!

Dulwich Hamlet go top of the league after storm battered five-goal thriller with Harrow

Dulwich Hamlet go top of the league after storm battered five-goal thriller with Harrow

Back
Top Bottom