Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Really disappointed to see Hamici go, I thought he looked pretty handy, obviously annoyed defenders a lot and the goal against Margate... well.

Really disappointed to see Hamici go. He's looked like our only proper striker for much of this season and don't really understand why he wasn't starting more games.

Looking very sparse up front now.

Don't make any plans for East Thurrock away on 27th Sept - they won in the cup tonight so our game with them will be postponed. Could mean an empty Saturday.

Keith, as a learned and surprisingly modern man, you should know that I cannot disclose any private conversations I may have with my parish.

Even when they concern terrible, terrible sexually-transmitted diseases.

Glad I didn't got to VD Athletic then. That early episode of Boardwalk Empire where Lucky Luciano is getting the bait needle down the penis hole as a cure to gonorrhea still makes my eyes water.

Glad I didn't got to VD Athletic then. That early episode of Boardwalk Empire where Lucky Luciano is getting the bait needle down the penis hole as a cure to gonorrhea still makes my eyes water.
I've never seen the show, but he doesn't sound very "Lucky" to me!

What the ruddy heck is happening with the tea bar situation?

I don't know, the food was alright on Tuesday night, but they really should put a sign up saying "no hot drinks" to save people queuing. Or the announcer could let people know when he advertises the tea bar over the tannoy!

I don't know, the food was alright on Tuesday night, but they really should put a sign up saying "no hot drinks" to save people queuing. Or the announcer could let people know when he advertises the tea bar over the tannoy!
As the announcer it would be nice to be told they are open and what they're selling but currently I'm not in the loop on those conversations. I have brought this matter to the owners attention but beyond that I've no control.

And on a more serious note, has any effort been made to target the huge new student residences that have just opened up on Champion Hill?

And on a more serious note, has any effort been made to target the huge new student residences that have just opened up on Champion Hill?

Yes. The Trust is in touch with management there. We also had a stand at unofficial freshers fair at Montague Arms today.

More to follow on 'student day' as mentioned by vicarofsibley next week.

Back
Top Bottom