Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Funniest Chants (or the most offensive chants) you have heard

Yesterday Arsenal fan's chanted 'Can you taste your brother's cock?' at Ryan Giggs and 'Who's the Scouser in the wig?" at Wayne Rooney. Full marks for invention and delivery.
Arsenal weren't playing Man Utd(or anyone) yesterday and Wayne Rooney wasn't playing either. Nil points for accuracy.

Not particularly offensive - or funny - but remarkable for the speed of response.

A pre-season Celtic friendly at Birmingham. A somewhat rotund brummie decided to treat the Celtic fans the sight of him unfurling a 'Red Hand of Ulster' flag. Fatty's arms were scarcely spread before many thousand Celts were questioning 'Who ate all the pies?'

I could not help but notice many of the Brummies laughing and applauding.

Arsenal weren't playing Man Utd(or anyone) yesterday and Wayne Rooney wasn't playing either. Nil points for accuracy.

I have now amended it to 'last week' (and even resisted the temptation to refer to you as an apologist for racism, like so many other posters have in the last few weeks).

Although I was tempted to change it to.... Arsenal fans chanted 'can you taste your brother's SleaterKinney?' instead

Cardiff City... to the tune of Cant Take My Eyes Off You' by Frankie Valli

"Kevin McNauton,
you are the love of my life,
Kevin McNauton,
I'll let you shag my wife,
I wish i had siver hair too".

Yesterday or last week, Easy mistake tbf

Wouldn't that be funny LiamO?.

It would be accurate. You are a Cock. But you kind of enjoy being one, so each to their own. I reckon you revel in your little bit of notoriety on here on the basis that 'it's better to be abused than ignored' which I reckon is your usual fate IRL.

I have heard some crackers over the years and some fucking sick ones from United fans, the season after we stopped Liverpool doing the treble United fans sang,
It was on that famous saturday the 21st of May,
we met a bunch of Liverpool fans along the Wembley way,
they told us how they'd win the treble and how they win the cup,
it was on that famous Saturday United fucked them up.

And from a season or two ago,

Sing sing wherever you may be,
don't leave your wife with John Terry,
it could be worse he could be Scouse,
he shag your wife then he'd rob your house.

It would be accurate. You are a Cock. But you kind of enjoy being one, so each to their own. I reckon you revel in your little bit of notoriety on here on the basis that 'it's better to be abused than ignored' which I reckon is your usual fate IRL.
Is someone who corrects you a Cock?, Don't post up a load of shite(not the first time either) - and I won't correct you - simple.

I still enjoy the "woooooooooooooooo you're shit ahhhh" at goal kicks.

At the Bristol Rovers-Aston Villa game a few weeks ago, a few Rovers fans kept shouting "Pass it to Heskey". :D

Is someone who corrects you a Cock?, Don't post up a load of shite(not the first time either) - and I won't correct you - simple.

it's not about you 'correcting' me. It's about your pedantry and smart-arsery.

Do you actually have anything to contribute? Ever? No? Well fuck off, then you free state gobshite.

I'm still saying Posh Spice's arse is the most offensive one, though whenever people hiss at Tottenham that fucking angers me.

One of my favourites from the 80s was City singing to United: "Alex is more British than Gary Bailey". Kind of managed to be nationalist, ant-racist and pro-ANC all at the same time.

Some of my favourite ones today are,

park park wherever you may be,
you eat doge in your own country,
it could be worse you be Scouse,
they eat rats in there council house.

To City fans,
The city is yours, the city is yours,
20,000 empty seats, are you fucking sure.

Ronald's,

He plays on the left, he plays on the right,
that boy Ronaldo, makes England look shite.

You are my solsjaer, my Ole solsjaer,
you make me happy when sky's are blue,
keep alan shearer, he's fuckin dearer,
don't take my Solskjaer away.

Some of my favourite ones today are,

park park wherever you may be,
you eat doge in your own country,
it could be worse you be Scouse,
they eat rats in there council house.

Hearts used to sing to Hibs

In your Easter Road slums
in your Easter Road slums
you rake through the rubbish for something to eat
you find a dead rat and you think it's a treat
in your Easter Road slums.

Think you'll find that was traditionally sung at Scousers - a parody of their 'In Our Liverpool Homes'

United have a version similar about Liverpool.

Think you'll find that was traditionally sung at Scousers - a parody of their 'In Our Liverpool Homes'

maybe it was. There's nowt so plagiaristic as a football chant. There's also a load about junkies and HIV seeing as Edinburgh was the AIDS capital of Europe for a while but I can't mind any of them. Fed will be along in a minute

Back
Top Bottom