Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

France v Morocco semi

dessiato

🇪🇸 my spirit is crying for leaving
I'm looking forward to this. Of course I hope France win, but given how Morocco has played I don't think it's a given.

I'm not going to dismiss Morocco, I think their hunger for it is bigger. They're on the verge of making history. But I think it'll be a close game with France scraping though.

Morocco have already made history tbf, but you're right, they're not to be taken for granted. But I think the two first choice centre backs including captain Roman Saiss are injured. And France will get through without too many scares, especially if they score first.

There are parallels between Morocco and what Greece did to win the Euros. Not the best team, but tremendous team spirit and confidence in their game plan. More talented teams just can't score against them.

Can they do it two more times? Probably not. But we thought that about Greece too.

They're the only unbeaten team left now.

Dima Maghrib! Turin has EXPLODED with the victories over Spain and Portugal. There are at least 30,000 Moroccans in the city, probably more. Forza Marocco!

The final will be quieter if Morocco don't get through. The incessant whistling is annoying

I can't see them getting past France unfortunately, but Morocco have really impressed in this tournament. Rooting for them.

If Morocco get an equaliser all bets are off. The last 15 minutes of the first half they were impressive and even dominating France at spells.

So the refs want France in the final, another blatant penalty against them ignored.

Fuck France, viva Morocco

Back
Top Bottom