Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Found cat - long shot!

princess_k

I just met a lovely black and white cat outside archives museum, windrush square. Saw the same cat hanging out in saltoun road earlier in the week.

I'm almost certain there's a poster in Sainsbury's water lane for this cat being missing...anyone have the details? The cat has distinctive face markings. Obvs I'll go check the poster tomorrow - but I couldn't pursuade the cat to follow me, let alone drag it home.

There's A LOT of black and white cats around kellett and saltoun rd...but I think this actually is the one in the poster (but {unlike a lot of lost cats} there are no posters in my immediate streets).

If you happen to know the details, please pass them on. Otherwise I'll haul ass up to water lane (yeah I'm lazy, but I love a cat!)

I thought there was a lost cat thread here - if there is please move my post. And if anyone knows of the best place where people post about lost cats, let me know.

There are flyers up on posts on the other side of Brixton Rd - behind Morleys, just past Bowie mural, and further up into Tunstall Rd - asking people to stop feeding a black&white cat with distinct markings (there's a photo) as he barely comes home any more - just might possibly be the one if you check the poster there. A bit far, though - sounds like your lost/found one is more likely to come from a house on the east side of Brixton Rd I think.

There are flyers up on posts on the other side of Brixton Rd - behind Morleys, just past Bowie mural, and further up into Tunstall Rd - asking people to stop feeding a black&white cat with distinct markings (there's a photo) as he barely comes home any more - just might possibly be the one if you check the poster there. A bit far, though - sounds like your lost/found one is more likely to come from a house on the east side of Brixton Rd I think.
Thanks, I'll check those posters too. The cat was very friendly and very bold to stalk its way from saltoun to windrush (the last local cat to do that was beloved Albert!) so he/she might be from a bit further.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check those posters too. The cat was very friendly and very bold to stalk its way from saltoun to windrush (the last local cat to do that was beloved Albert!) so he/she might be from a bit further.
Just saw the link on Twitter. Could this missing cat be the cat you saw? MISSING

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom