Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

That is unbelievable! I think Tamplin is managing to unite the rest of the league, but I'm not really sure what the right description of that unity is. Not envy or jealousy - more like hilarity, embarrassment, even pity. You are not telling me that the players actually buy into all that crap!

Anyway, when we play them a week on Saturday, I hope our manager shows this to our lads and, when they have stopped laughing, tells them to get out there and shut them up.....

That is unbelievable! I think Tamplin is managing to unite the rest of the league, but I'm not really sure what the right description of that unity is. Not envy or jealousy - more like hilarity, embarrassment, even pity. You are not telling me that the players actually buy into all that crap!

Anyway, when we play them a week on Saturday, I hope our manager shows this to our lads and, when they have stopped laughing, tells them to get out there and shut them up.....
Crush them into dust please. And then laugh at them.

Reminds me of a captain at a rugby club I used to play for. He used to build himself into a frothing rage and end the team talk by screaming "we're going to fuck them, we're going to fuck them all, we're literally going to fuck all of them". Didn't do much for those of us who knew the difference between literally and figuratively. I mean, you'd get carded for doing that....probs a straight red.

Reminds me of a captain at a rugby club I used to play for. He used to build himself into a frothing rage and end the team talk by screaming "we're going to fuck them, we're going to fuck them all, we're literally going to fuck all of them". Didn't do much for those of us who knew the difference between literally and figuratively. I mean, you'd get carded for doing that....probs a straight red.

coincidentally, straight red was the nickname he'd given his penis.

This is the best thing I've ever seen.

His kid sat there!
The song!
"SHUT YOUR EYES!"
The way they go "oooh" in the song.
The way he says something about shouting and the greatest because that worked the other week!!!
The look of terror and amusement on most of the players' faces.
The size that his writing must be!

You couldn't script this scene any better.

For those of you that can watch Soccer AM, they are doing "You Know The Drill" with Jimmy Bullard over at Billericay in a few minutes....

Back
Top Bottom