Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Flatshares

A mate has a spare room in Homerton.

Females only.

Must like animals.

Dunno - about £60 a week (I'll have to check)

Theres' a single room for one person in our shared house in Walthamstow from the end of this month, 290 pounds PCM exclusive, 10 minutes from tube. Share with two others, me(male) and an actor!(female) Garden and shed too, so what more do you want?!

PM if anyone is interested in this E17 bargain.

Room Needed For Two Weeks Only

A friend of mine's flat has flooded, he's been living on people's floors for the past couple of months whilst waiting to move into somewhere new in the first week of September. However, its all getting a bit much and he is looking for somewhere, to rent for the next two weeks. Just needs a room, access to the shower and will only be bringing a back-pack with him.

Can anyone help out?

:)

I'm having to find a new place for 11th September as our current landlord is taking possession. I'm quite tidy and extremely good with cats. If anyone has a double room in a nice area available soon please pm! :)

DrJazzz said:
I'm having to find a new place for 11th September as our current landlord is taking possession. I'm quite tidy and extremely good with cats.

cat.tinfoil.hat.jpg

:eek:

Large furnished double room. The Flat is in a beautiful part of East Dulwich over looking large private gardens. Digital TV and Broadband internet. 5 mins from Peckham Rye and East Dulwich train stations. Many bus routes direct to central london. Available now for 6 months. Possibly longer.

£420 pcm. No bills or deposit. Call after 6PM.

stepmorg@hotmail.com

Furnished basement flat for ~£420 all inclusive (that might go up a bit though) in Brixton SW9 in lovely shared house backing onto Brockwell park available from start of October.

Four of us have shared the house and the land lord lives up stairs about 4-5 days a month. We're quite sociable but not down the pub all the time sort of thing, just not really up for a hermit who we never see if you take my meaning.

looking for a home...

am looking for somewhere to live in east london (doesn't matter which side of the river). must be low rent or free. i am a student of anthropology, just back from travelling all summer to find that my former house has been sacrificed to fuel the evil that is the olympics 2012. any ideas?

anabk said:
am looking for somewhere to live in east london (doesn't matter which side of the river). must be low rent or free. i am a student of anthropology, just back from travelling all summer to find that my former house has been sacrificed to fuel the evil that is the olympics 2012. any ideas?

don't ask for much do ya :eek:

i would also like a free place to live if anyone's got one going (must have en-suite) :)

Looking to move on November 8th.. I want:

Double room, bigger the better
Broadband
Lounge
Not a modern house
In Brixton / Herne Hill / Clapham / Stockwell / Oval / Camberwell
Up to £400 non-inclusive / £450 inclusive

I'm still looking for a room:

Large room
Around Clapham or Balham
Mixed-sex houseshare (the closer to a 50:50 ratio, the better)

Room available Brixton/Tulse Hill

Edited to say it has been taken.....

Room in spacious 2 bedroom flat, split level, near Brockwell Park, very large living room, garden, central heating, double glazing, broadband, etc... Please email me for further info....

Offered - Double room in house share with 2 guys and girl, all mod cons - widescreen tv, broadband shared PC, piano, 2 bathrooms, 2 WCs, basement and garden. Hackney, 7 mins walk from Homerton Station (15 mins from Kings X). £325 pcm, bills average around £60pcm. Tidy people please.

flat in east london next to london city airport cheap rent for the place to the right person. anyone interested?

If I ever move to London - which might not be in the too distant future, I'm really dreading looking for flat/houseshares and the flatmate lottery that ensues.

Wanted from Feb 2006 - big double room in house/flat with lounge, in East Dulwich or thereabouts. Up to £400 non-inclusive/£450 inclusive.

Walthamstow double room

OK folks, the time has finally come - I will be leaving my house in Walthamstow to move in with gsv, so that leaves my bedroom free for a tenant from around late November (will be able to make flexible arrangements to accomodate belongings before then if necessary).

I am offering:
- Fully furnished big double bedroom, redecorated at the beginning of this year; tonnes of storage.
- In Victorian terrace with paved garden, newly-tiled bathroom, good quality fitted kitchen and massive lounge.
- Six minutes walk to Victoria Line tube (15 mins Kings X, 20 Oxford Circus), useful shops and takeways locally and 10 mins to marvellous Walthamstow market.
- Nice landlady (me).
- Sharing with quiet vegetarian girl.
- Good value non-inclusive rent (PM for details).

I'm asking for a non-smoking (or prepared to smoke outside) female, steady job and able to pay by direct debit. Needs to be prepared to take care of the place and clean it properly - it is my house and I am going to want it back eventually, so do want it to be looked after.

If you'd like to take a look, PM me. Be good if you could express interest by 20 October, as my housemate is off on hols from then until about time for me to move and it would be nice if she could meet potentials.

Cat/s welcome if the tenant has one or two.

Short let

Note from my mate Kate. It's a lovely flat, very nicely done up.

An extremely large double room is currently available in my flat share. The flat is spacious, airy, comfortable and fully-furnished and is 2 mins walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of Crouch End Broadway. The flat is well connected with buses to Finsbury Park and the West End, and trains to Moorgate in under 20 mins.

Rent is very reasonable at £490 per month plus bills. The room is available from now until next March, with the possibility of an extension after that.

It is shared with me - a youngish and allegedly professional female. It would ideally suit other young professional(s) looking for a short-term rental.

My housemate needs to move out as soon as possible.

Flat to Let

Central brixton flat
To let

2 double bed,
fully furnished ,
gas central heating
Large lounge/ dinner

Amazing roof garden

£250 a week
contact chris on 0207 733 0894

Wanted from Feb 2006: furnished one bedroom flat in New Cross, Brockley or Lewisham area. Up to about £800/month.

edit: or a flatshare in the same areas who will take a very tidy couple.

Furnished double room available in a lovely, large garden flat in Upper Norwood. The room is a large double with wardrobe, shelves and double bed. The flat benefits from a living room, kitchen, bathroom/ separate toilet, and a large garden to the rear.

I am a tidy, easy going 27 year old professional female. I'm looking for a chilled out person who won't be a stranger in the flat, but has their own life as well. Male or female welcome.

I also have a cat.

Rent is £375 pcm excluding bills plus one month deposit.

PM if interested. Thanks.

wanted - house/flatshare

I have a friend who is looking for a friendly, non-smoking houseshare/flatshare in Brixton/London.
She is a photography/creative type, lovely person, sound as a pound.

PM me if you have anything!

If anyone is interested in joining myself and a friend of mine in a flat/house share can they PM me. we're friendly and laidback and smokers. we want to live in east london between the city and leytonstone. we don't want to pay more than about 350 each per month. the only thing we need from a housemate is that they're not a cunt.

lmk!

iam looking for a double room in a house/flatshare. somewhere that is able to house myself n a medium sized lab/collie.she's an oldie, but is loving and v.friendly...so am i, btw. :)

iam able to move from like mid-march. any area of london is fine, room pref a good size and unfurnished. PM me if anything becomes/ will be available for that time.

room needed in London zone 2

my faltmate's friend wants to move to London from France. he is a musician playing guitar and singing (but not too much at home).

budget: £500 inc bills

pm me if you have any offers

Back
Top Bottom