Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Flatshares

double bedroom in my flat vacant from 1 of feb. ideally to a girl. foreigners (sp?) welcome anybody else too, no dogs though. room is facing rushcroft road. unfurnished.

£318 pcm inc CT.

pm me quickly as we have already see a couple of people.

Choc said:
double bedroom in my flat vacant from 1 of feb. ideally to a girl. foreigners (sp?) welcome anybody else too, no dogs though. room is facing rushcroft road. unfurnished.

£318 pcm inc CT.

I need a room from 31 jan. will pm you later as have to go now..

Choc said:

£318 pcm inc CT.

PM coming

as from today: room not available anymore. vixen is going to move in. :)

thanks for contacting me...

2 doouble bedrooom flat wanted

Hey ho

Me and my cousin are looking for a 2 bedroom flat with easy access by tube to NOtting Hill & Paddington

looking at around £900pm

edit: we found someone :)

My housemate and I are looking for a third person. It's a nice 3 bed terraced house in Leyton, click here for map. Double room on the ground floor, looking back into the garden. It has a built in cupboard/hangy thing with room below and above for boxes and books and things.

We've got a nice eat in kitchen, washer, dryer, widescreen TV, dvd player, xbox, loads of geekery. No microwave though but we could probably get one. The rent is £500 per month, which includes everything: water, gas, council tax, leccy etc, as well as wireless broadband, cable tv and calls off the home phone (you have to pay for long distance ones as they are not included on the plan thingy) and a cleaner every 2 weeks. Also got a sweet and slightly nuts tortoiseshell moggy called Lil, who is pretty amusing.

Living here is me (20, student) and a 31 year old Aussie web designer. We'd like someone who likes cats, is sociable and friendly, clean etc, the usual. PM me if you are interested or want to come round or anything :)

Hey, people.

Just got a new job reporting for a paper in London and need somewhere to live in the Streatham/Brixton area. Preferably cheap and including bills.

I'm easy-going, 27 years old and not about to turn your house into a crack den.

Any offers?

I have a large double room in my flat available for a short term let of 4 - 6 months.

My flat is in Upper Norwood and has good bus links to Streatham and Brixton.

I am 27 female and easy going. I also have a friendly cat.

Rent is £375 per month inc of council tax but not bills. The room is available now.

PM if you are interested.

Good afternoon Urbanners

I'm after a single/double room in a friendly & busy place in zones 1-3. I have about £80-£100 pw to spend and will be crying and desperate early April 06.

I'm 31, relaxed, friendly and tidy/messy - can accomodate. I like to use washing up as a form of meditation though find meditating every day a tad excessive. I work in SW1 as content editor in a mostly uncnuty meeja job.

Please PM :)

I'm looking for a double bedroom (available from the beginning/middle of march), about £450 incl.

Anywhere between Palmers Green and Stoke Newington in the North or Brixton/Herne Hill/Streatham in the South would be great.

All the usual 'Urban' interests from knitting and reading to parties and (beer) festivals.
I haven't got any pets of my own but if there's a kitten that wants to sit on my lap I'm all for it. :)

I'm looking for a room in Brixton, dont mind if its a single or a double for around £80 a week...

If anyone has a room going pm me.

Cheers

x

*sob*

Returning to the UK after a year away sometime in late march.

Looking for a reasonable room, not so fussy about location, probably be short to medium term.. Needs to be furnished as all my stuff is scattered to the winds at the moment.

Obviously, i'll not have a job when I land but have funds to last a while, will pay the market rate.

I'm midly Asthmatic but aggravated by my strong allergic reaction to pets with fur. Dogs are OK as they have hair, but this would limit my stay to medium term at the longest.

Thanks

Sunray

Friendly charity worker looking for a double room anywhere close to the tube (esp. the Northern Line) from about April onwards.

Neat, tidy but not anally so. I smoke but happy not to in the house. Very easygoing and friendly, I can supply references no probs.

Room wanted!

Hi. I'm a 24 yr old girl looking for a double room north of the river... pref camden, islington, angel, bow or similar area's...

I'm tidy (but not ott), friendly and like hanging out with people i live with as well as having own friends.

I can afford between £350-500 per month depending on bills/area etc...

Please pm me if you have anything or know of anywhere..

I would like to move April ish.

p.s. does anyone know of any other good flatshare websites?

room in Camberwell house going

A nice female chum of mine has a room going in their house in Camberwell. Please PM me if you want me to forward her your details....

Quiet double room (14ft x 8ft 5) with south-facing window onto balcony space, built in wardrobe and blonde-wood flooring, in a light and well-designed 3-bedroom and 2 reception room split-level house in the heart of Camberwell just off Church Street. The room can be furnished or unfurnished.

The house has neutral decor, loads of storage, a large south facing balcony space looking onto private gardens and a private ground floor entrance. Built in the late 1970s, the property is an excellent example of solid, well-thought-through municipal design and has lots of intelligent features that make it really easy to live in.

Ground floor: large storage area for bikes etc and a hallway with coat and shoe racks.
First floor: very large south facing lounge with huge windows (17ft x 10ft) with a big dining table for entertaining (it easily seats 10!), a light and sunny kitchen/diner (20ft x 8ft) with a five burner gas range, dishwasher and washing machine, a large walk-in storage cupboard (7ft x 3ft) which you will be welcome to use and a W/C. Leading off from the lounge via a patio door is the south facing balcony space (10ft x10ft) with enough room for four people to eat round a small table, and for lots of containers. Wall-mounted exterior light, fixed planting trough, concrete flag stones.
Second floor: laundry with dryer, two double bedrooms (occupied by Mairead and Sue), a study and a bathroom with a brand new power-shower.
Loft: above this there is a fully boarded loft space (28ft long) for storage.

You would share with two professional females. The house is really friendly and sociable, we often share meals and nights on the sofa and entertain our friends together. Rent includes all the utility bills, service charge, council tax and 2 Meg wireless broadband. 475 all-inclusive!

Good recommendations, bang. :) I've just found two or three places that interest me on there.

FWIW I'm moving to London next month, and coming down next week to look for a flat. I can afford up to about £750-800 a month. I shall be working in Greenwich but probably can't afford to live there, so Charlton, Lewisham and Woolwich are 'target areas.' If anyone knows of anything cheap but okay in the area I'd be keen to know about it!

Double room shared house

I have a room available for short medium term, 400 per week all in, 5 mins walk to Turnpike Lane, fully furnished & comfy.

Roadkill said:
Good recommendations, bang. :) I've just found two or three places that interest me on there.

FWIW I'm moving to London next month, and coming down next week to look for a flat. I can afford up to about £750-800 a month. I shall be working in Greenwich but probably can't afford to live there, so Charlton, Lewisham and Woolwich are 'target areas.' If anyone knows of anything cheap but okay in the area I'd be keen to know about it!

cross woolwich off your list, please!
trust me, used to live and work round there for years
good luck

No way is there a room worth 400 a week within at least a mile radius of Turnpike Lane :p

edit: lintin, if you fancy coming to a wood green urban meet, give me a shout/PM

Cos I live in Wood Green too

Its not a bad place. The crime I could do without but then again thats mostly due to Drugs....

But I do feel safe walking at night...

If you keep your head down and make sure everything is bolted down its quite a nice place

Hello everyone

My first post - woo!

Not sure if anyone's using this bit of the forum any more, but me and a mate are looking for a two-bed house/flat come September. My mate is favouring the Hackney / Clapton areas, although I might persuade her to move south of the river (Brixton / Oval / Kennington) if the accommodation fits the bill. Would ideally like a garden or a small outdoor space to call our own. Initially want to stay for 6 months, but will stay longer if we're happy there. Looking to pay about 500 per person per month all inclusive.

About us:
Mate: 24, broadcast engineer in the City, likes to cook, very clean, partial to a tipple and a night out.
Me: 29, PA in an ad agency in NW1, not anally tidy but okay, like cooking and entertaining, also partial to a tipple and a night out.

If you know of anything, then please get in touch :0)

ETA: me and my mate aren't going to live together anymore, so looks like it's just me looking now.

Offered 1 double 1 large single room Stoke newington

Hello people,

I am moving out of my house next month, and said I would help find a replacement from the myriad of fabulous people on Urban. We have a very large house (6 bedrooms) with a big garden, 3 bathrooms and 2 kitchens. One bedroom is double, and one is a large single. If you are interested, please call me, or PM me asap.
07973 317 435

Back
Top Bottom