Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Finland Belgium, 21 June 8pm

I am watching both. Each in a Chrome tab. Both commentaries on. Posting on urb in a 3rd tab. Living the dream. This must be what it's like to be a trader in the City. I started feeling sick and dizzy after 1 minute. There are 2 teams in all red and 2 in all white. The only difference is that FinBel have a ref in blue while RusDen have one in yellow. The yellow ref is often near a goalie in the shame shade of blue as the blue ref. Double the goals! I'm sure this will pay off. I don't usually bother with football.

How is that not a penalty?! :confused:

You can argue Hazard was looking for it, but that shouldn't really matter if he got it! O'Shaughnessy very clearly clipped Hazard's ankle.

Finland defending stolidly and what a great save that was a while ago. Hope the Finns get at least a draw.

How is that not a penalty?! :confused:

You can argue Hazard was looking for it, but that shouldn't really matter if he got it! O'Shaughnessy very clearly clipped Hazard's ankle.
Yes deffo. Must say that I love Hazard but getting £100m for him was extremely good business.

O terrible decision - taking off a striker and shoring up....for 20 minutes. Still the Finns have been plucky in defence

Back
Top Bottom