Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2024-25

Glad I checked before starting a new thread!

Price reveals from yesterday:
  • Erling Haaland (Man City) £15.0m
  • Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) £12.5m
  • Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa) £9.0m
  • Bruno Fernandes (Man Utd) £8.5m
  • Kai Havertz (Arsenal) £8.0m
  • Jean-Philippe Mateta (Crystal Palace) £7.5m
  • Ivan Toney (Brentford) £7.5m
  • Anthony Gordon (Newcastle) £7.5m
  • Jarrod Bowen (West Ham) £7.5m
  • Richarlison (Spurs) £7.0m
  • Christopher Nkunku (Chelsea) £6.5m
  • Pedro Neto (Wolves) £6.5m
  • Solly March (Brighton) £6.5m
  • Callum Hudson-Odoi (Nott'm Forest) £5.5m
  • Antoine Semenyo (AFC Bournemouth) £5.5m
  • Jordan Pickford (Everton) £5.0m
  • Bernd Leno (Fulham) £5.0m
  • Ricardo Pereira (Leicester) £4.5m
  • Leif Davis (Ipswich) £4.5m
  • Taylor Harwood-Bellis (Southampton) £4.0m
More being revealed today. Oooh, the excitement!

The changes have been revealed:

(the new chip remains a mystery till closer to Jan 2025 when it becomes available. And the 'more transfers' thing refers to how many free transfers you can carry over, now increased to 5 and not reset when using chips such as wildcard)

Just done my team. Anyone sorted out an Urban75 league for this season yet I can join? Cheers.

One U75 league, the longest standing one, has been rolled over to this year. But I dont think I have the ability to share the code for joining it (I'm already in it because I was in it in previous seasons), probably the person who set it up is the only one with access to that code?

I dont think other leagues such as the smaller version, and the Head to Head league have been setup yet, or if they have then the code hasnt been shared.

It haaaaaas...? :hmm: :confused:

I can renew last year's one, which likewise should carry everyone over, and then we should have a code, too.

Yes please do that as soon as its convenient for you.

Not sure what the confusion is about the other one, its the one that always had far more people in it, and the other one was only created because we suspected loads of non-u75 people had joined the original one, so we added a new one that only had currently active u75 people in it, that we shared the code with via PM.

Still need someone to make the Head 2 Head one too. Does last years winner normally do that? But no reason why someone else cant if it looks like last years winner isnt going to do it.

Last edited:
I've created an U75 FPL Challenge league if anyone wants to play that format of the game. They've changed a few things compared to the beta of this game last season, and it sounds like points will carry over from week to week in these mini-leagues. The season also starts with a bunch of weeks where you only have 5 players.

Here is the code, its only for the challenge game that you sign up for separately, dont try to use it in the main game:

wazh50

tommers I think you won the head to head last season. Are you going to setup this years head to head league or would you rather someone else do it?

Cheers/

tommers I think you won the head to head last season. Are you going to setup this years head to head league or would you rather someone else do it?

Cheers/
I have no strong feelings but I've never set up a league before so might be easier for somebody else. If that's OK?

While we're here, I'm still in the league for my last workplace and I don't want to be cos it's a bit weird now, anybody know how I can leave? The button doesn't seem to do anything.

Plus I want to give them a chance. ;)

Edit: sorted it using the site, rather than the app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom