Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fallout 4

So, about 30 years after the war, then? Or not? Can't work it out. Is he meant to be that baby? Or a descendent?

Either way, to see more of the war itself. HELL YES.

Didn't the baby get caught in the blast towards the end? Also a vault dweller wouldn't be above ground 30 years later would they?

Beyond being pretty and having a dog(meat) I just want more after that. And the money to buy a console, sigh.

Didn't the baby get caught in the blast towards the end? Also a vault dweller wouldn't be above ground 30 years later would they?

Beyond being pretty and having a dog(meat) I just want more after that. And the money to buy a console, sigh.

Yeah, I was getting excited.

TBH Boston doesn't seem the most inspiring choice. One thing it does have which the previous setting don't is a coastline, they could do some good stuff with that.

Clean(ish) slate too I guess. Not much that I recall about the power blocks there. Brotherhood of Steel? Certainly no NCR. Apparently Enclave though...

My god that teaser is fucking incredible, I expected like a 20 second clip but Bethesda as always love to give great account for their work. If the Protagonist is able to finally talk and we have a choice of vocal sounds that will be amazing.

The graphics used I'm curious to see if they're actual graphics but if so they look amazing as well. They're gonna raise the bar with this one by the looks of it, and I honestly can't wait now. COME ON

Fallout 3 is the only game I've played on 2 platforms (PC and Xbox) Very much looking forward to playing a new one, and on a new system, most likely a console. Happily looking forward to wandering the wastelands with my trusty combat shotgun.

Mr. QofG's hasn't seen the trailer yet and I have just been babbling on the phone to him about Mr. Handy and bobble heads and ghouls

Yeah I would have liked to have seen a post-apocalyptic New York landscape rather than Boston but that's simply because I am more familiar with New York however I ain't complaining!

Fallout 3 is the only game I've played on 2 platforms (PC and Xbox) Very much looking forward to playing a new one, and on a new system, most likely a console. Happily looking forward to wandering the wastelands with my trusty combat shotgun.

"Walking through Capital Wasteland, spotting a Yao Guai in the distance and it's starting to charge for me"

HAHA! I have my shotgun ready to kick ass!

*pulls out shotgun, ready to fire, shoots and it breaks*

Oh shi--

*Yao Guai proceeds to rip me to shreds as I am now haunted for the next few days*

Oh, reckon we might have a barrage of new guns? Borderlands style and every weapon has a different variant?

"Walking through Capital Wasteland, spotting a Yao Guai in the distance and it's starting to charge for me"

HAHA! I have my shotgun ready to kick ass!

*pulls out shotgun, ready to fire, shoots and it breaks*

Oh shi--

*Yao Guai proceeds to rip me to shreds as I am now haunted for the next few days*

Oh, reckon we might have a barrage of new guns? Borderlands style and every weapon has a different variant?

Who needs that? A hunting rifle is all you ever need. And a leather jacket.

Seeing the deathclaw reminds me of my first deathclaw encounter in FNV.

At the Yangtze fucking Memorial.

Mama and papa deathclaw, plus a couple of kids.

HOW DID THEY GET THERE?

I seem to have an uncanny ability to attract deathclaws from several miles, whether I can see them or they can see me, or not.

Then there was that time I had to start the game from scratch because a giant radscorpion came into Goodsprings and slaughtered everyone (I mean everyone) while I was out doing Sunny's intro quests.

Then there was that time I had to start the game from scratch because a giant radscorpion came into Goodsprings and slaughtered everyone (I mean everyone) while I was out doing Sunny's intro quests.

This happened to me far too often, I slated the Radscorpion with great pride only to find Goodsprings wiped out. It was like the Lion King all over again.

omg. omg. omg. I always knew I would be buying this on pre-order but now that's definite. What an excellent trailer.

More Brotherhood of Steel, please :thumbs:

Isn't it a brotherhood of steel suit that's in the workshop right at the end of the trailer? That'd surely mean more Brotherhood which would be excellent.

DID YOU NOTICE THE PROTAG SPOKE?

No, what's this? google hasn't enlightened me.

Back
Top Bottom