Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'Explosion' on Parsons Green tube train - injuries reported after terrorist incident

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Explosion on Parsons Green district line train. Fireball flew down carriage and we just jumped out open door. <a href="Rigs on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/pGbfotbfsJ</a></p>&mdash; Rigs (@RRigs) <a href="">September 15, 2017</a></blockquote>

Last edited:
from the bbc website

Police are investigating an "incident" on a District Line underground train at Parsons Green, south-west London.
Officers and ambulance service are on the scene following reports on social media of an "explosion" in a carriage.
Transport for London tweeted: "We are investigating an incident at Parsons Green

Looks like most of the reported injuries were sustained from people trying to flee, scraping against walls and trampling on each other! :(

Well one of the TFL blokes I know here has just be called into work on his day off. I suspect it may be kicking off on the underground today.

ETA: Said to him it may just been a build up of gas, spontaniously (sp) in the bag but anyway he's been called in to help I guess

With everyone transfixed by their phones and nodding to music on their headphones , it may not be surprising that the commuter vigilance of yore seems to have eroded somewhat

Reactions: Mab
My lidl transfixed and obsessed early teen boy has already quipped on this incident. I would quote it, but you oldies would not understand . I barely do

Well they have declared it a terrorist at now. Guess that bag of fertilizer was a bomb then.

Back
Top Bottom