Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

It looks like Fox isn't Trump's news station any more.

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) made two on-air appeals for donations during an interview with Fox News' Laura Ingraham on Tuesday night, as he faces an unexpectedly difficult challenge from Democrat Jaime Harrison.

Graham made his opening pitch for campaign contributions while speaking to Ingraham and then launched into a second appeal as the interview was wrapping up.

The show cut away from Graham just as he was mentioning his website.

The left is going nuts," Graham told Ingraham. "You need to get on the internet right now. My opponent has raised more money than anybody in the entire history of the United States Senate because I've been with Kavanaugh, Barret and I'm helping Trump."

Graham urged his supporters to visit his website to donate to his campaign. "They're going crazy raising money off the Supreme Court and we need to fight back," he added.

Having just watched him get a bit touchy in an interview I'm once again reminded that he looks like a cartoon character I used to watch as a kid but I can't for the life of me remember who the character is.

mister-geppetto-cbe039f3-04c4-456d-9148-25941e2eff6-resize-750.jpeg

ma5sqs516tz01.jpg

Comments in the Daily Kos contain a good few choice slices of invective. These are people I could like:

We’ve just got to keep our collective boots up their pasty lard asses.

deep fried cornpone asshat

a steaming pile of flaming poo.

tiny orange fingers in the till

bloviating buffoon

Time to burn down the GOP and piss on its smoking ashes.

Texas is a big state with plenty of room for big assholes.

He apparently blows billions building golf courses so he can gain some sort of unwarranted advantage in player ratings even before he does the Pele thing ...
(I know nothing about this bizarre game or any others involving spheroid objects)

Back
Top Bottom