Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

1IGXD

So the State of Georgia is going ahead and starting to reopen thing from Friday. Well guys, thanks for being providing the scientific community with a comparator of what happens when you don't socially distance!

They've given him a ladder to run up and down at todays press conference. Prerhaps he thinks he's woken up as a budgie.

Mind you, this image from a few years back makes more sense now.

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 01.27.28.png
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Trump is confident he can get that glowing globe up his ass, I'm not sure the Saudi king is up for the challenge.

from March 25

Throwing bottles of bleach, ammonia, and Drano into a cart at his local grocery store, area man Troy Mitchell was reportedly stocking up on one of every cleaning product he could find Wednesday in case President Donald Trump announces it is a coronavirus cure.

:D

Back
Top Bottom