Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

I mostly only drink water when I'm cycling and for ages it was just one glug bottle I'd actually once bought water in.
Given he's GOP, I'm going to accuse him of virtue signalling.

Why can't he repurpose a plastic water bottle? It's just fucking insane?

Maybe he doesn't buy water in plastic bottles because he's already got water in the syrup bottle he's got with him?

If you want water use a tap, if your buying a plastic bottle may as well buy something with sugar or whatever in it and get your money's worth.

Donald Trump on Thursday sued his rival in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Hillary Clinton, and several other Democrats, alleging that they tried to rig that election by tying his campaign to Russia.
The lawsuit covers a long list of grievances the Republican former president repeatedly aired during his four years in the White House after beating Clinton, and comes as he continues to falsely claim that his 2020 election defeat by Democratic President Joe Biden was the result of widespread fraud.

"Acting in concert, the Defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty," the former president alleged in a 108-page lawsuit filed in a federal court in Florida.

The suit alleges "racketeering" and a "conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood," among other claims.

I hope so on the tax and similar. This doesn't fill me with hope though.

Reactions: Ax^
Greg Locke's accused witches come out of the broom closet. Turns out that it was a power struggle/personal falling out within the church between the Greg Locke and two church members:

These people have had death threats and have left the church. While its difficult to feel sorry for them, I do worry about the trend for preachers to make these wild accusations. Evidently, people still believe this kind of shit, and it can be lead to very nasty consequences. I've done a bit of research and Greg Locke is a real piece of work.

Last edited:
I saw that, they managed to just stop shy of the 'flinging their poo' stage...

other republicans are no opposed to that

i5wzwjr6ukp81.jpg

:mad:

remember, there is no bottom

this being the women who does speaking tours with matt gaetz, who was investgated for sex traffic a teenage girl

whilst another republican suggest the idea of no age limit to marrage in tennessee

but the dems are pedos

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom