Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

Nevis added that it was frankly a crazy Marxist fantasy that you’d ever see a Black person in a teaching position to begin with.

I liked this Onion headline about a school cancelling the entire month of February:

I think we could do without February tbf.
And Tuesdays.
Tuesdays are the worst. When i used to work regular 9-5 on a Monday I’d usually be still hung over from the weekend (with all the associated fun memories), Wednesday means I’d gotten past the middle of the week and heading towards the weekend, Thursday…even closer and on to the best three days. But Tuesday? Urgh.

zly8sbbqgeh81.jpg

"One who was at the Windsor/Detroit border blockade tells a story of how their communications were infiltrated, leading to organizational collapse"

the Onion reports actual news

I get confused between that and the "making things up" news these days..

If simplicity is the key to good communication, a woman running to be the governor of Georgia has made it extremely easy for voters to know her priorities.
That’s because Kandiss Taylor is running in the GOP gubernatorial primary with a campaign slogan of “Jesus Guns Babies.”

🇺🇲

If simplicity is the key to good communication, a woman running to be the governor of Georgia has made it extremely easy for voters to know her priorities.
That’s because Kandiss Taylor is running in the GOP gubernatorial primary with a campaign slogan of “Jesus Guns Babies.”

🇺🇲

The people who vote for this lot don’t seem to understand that if a politician uses a three word slogan they’re indicating that they don’t think much of the people who give them their mandate. Same as the UK actually.

It’s a sign of how far the US Republican Party/right wing has gone off the rails that they see the invasion of Ukraine not as a tragedy and outrage but as an opportunity to attack Biden and score political points, at the same time bigging up Russian nationalism to achieve this. I’ve seen some absolute rancid shit from them on Twitter etc., about how this is one in the eye for ‘liberal democracy’ which had to be defeated by Nationalist states restoring pride etc etc.

Rather than criticize Putin, Trump decides to attack Canada.

The former president told one of the Republican Party’s most high-profile events of the year that if Democrats want to fight for democracy abroad, “they should start with the democracy that is under threat right next door, a place called Canada.”

“The tyranny we have witnessed in Canada in recent weeks should shock and dismay people all over the world,” Trump said. “A line has been crossed — you’re either with the peaceful truckers or you are with the left-wing fascists.”

Rather than criticize Putin, Trump decides to attack Canada.

He's nearly as bad as that MyPillow guy who described Trudeau as history's greatest monster. :D

"He’s just a horrible, evil dictator,” Lindell said of Trudeau in an interview Thursday with POLITICO. “These truckers do this, and Trudeau reacts the way he is. The guy is a monster. He’s a monster, fact. A monster beyond anything in history.”

“The tyranny we have witnessed in Canada in recent weeks should shock and dismay people all over the world,” Trump said. “A line has been crossed — you’re either with the peaceful truckers or you are with the left-wing fascists.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom