Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

cp76rs74afl81.jpg

Oh dear
Fox News is paying the price for its obeisance to former president Donald Trump. In December, a Delaware judge ruled that the $1.6 billion defamation suit filed by voting-tech firm Dominion Voting Systems could proceed. And on Tuesday, New York state Judge David B. Cohen issued a similar ruling in a $2.7 billion case filed by voting systems firm Smartmatic.

:(

I'm not surprised at they are not being welcomed.

The initial Freedom Convoy was a Canadian thing. Other cities saw how disruptive the protesters were in Ottawa, and no one want that in their city.

Besides, most mandates are being removed, so what is the point?

One of the copy cats are invading Victoria, BC this weekend.
Here is the BC premiere speaking his mind

“Give your head a shake — find a better way to take your energies and put it to positive outcomes,” said Horgan during a media availability at the B.C. legislature on Friday. “Goodness me, get a hobby.”

“We are spending an awful lot of time with a small group of people who seem to have nothing better to do with their time but to drive around in circles honking their horns,” said Horgan. “I wish they’d take some time to watch television and see the evening news about real tragedies and real disruptions in freedom that are going on in Europe right now.

“My appeal to those who think there’s some benefit to gathering and driving in a circle and making life miserable for people or camping here at the legislature, you’re only disrupting the lives of fellow citizens.”

and

If people in trucks and other vehicles want to come to Victoria to protest health measures by honking their horns, “then I feel really sad for you,” he said.

“Turn on your television and look at what’s happening in Ukraine right now, go on the internet and do some research on the profound impacts of inequality in our societies around the world and then maybe you have something to get excited about.”

The premier said he wants to focus how to assist the people of Ukraine, how to lift people out of poverty in B.C. and how to stabilize the economy.

“If people want to drive around and honk their horns, then fill your boots,” said Horgan. “And at $2 a litre [for gas] that’s not only bad judgment, that’s stupidity.

Remember the lady who fought a hurricane? Now, Kat Kerr is telling us about god's body part bank and prophesizing the second coming of Donald Trump:

Damn. You made me go and see if DansySingsBig is still at it....
She's as vile as ever ...

I hate to give her even one click.

Are you Tired of how CA public schools brainwash your kids with harmful transgender ideology? Do you intend to transfer your kids to a private school but the tuition is too high? Sign the school choice petition before end of March to put it on the ballot!

He says he drinks water out of an old syrup bottle because he's too irresponsible to be trusted with a fancier bottle.

"It's a repurposed syrup bottle that I drink my water out of," Calfee said on Tuesday. "I'm not going to buy a $25 or $35 or $45 water bottle that’s not worth what it costs because I'll probably put it down and leave it somewhere."

Calfee said he and his wife, Marilyn, "recycle everything." "I was fixing to put it in the plastic recycling one day at home, and I thought, shoot, I can put water in that," Calfee said.

Back
Top Bottom