Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

er... golf

fela fan

sunny thailand
Doesn't seem very urban-like sport, but anyhow maybe there's a few out there; i'm coming back to england soon for a holiday and due to the exceptionally weak pound it makes a lot of sense for me to get some custom fitted new clubs while back home. So, anybody know of good places to go to get fitted and to buy a new set in sussex?

Or even some recommendations on a good set of irons while we're at it?

Or does no-one play golf from urban?!

[and if you do, you should consider a golfing holiday in thailand, you'd never regret it... but let the pound climb first]

I like the one between runways in bangkok. Other than that golf is shit so I'm going to point and laugh at the golf player.

Doesn't seem very urban-like sport, but anyhow maybe there's a few out there; i'm coming back to england soon for a holiday and due to the exceptionally weak pound it makes a lot of sense for me to get some custom fitted new clubs while back home. So, anybody know of good places to go to get fitted and to buy a new set in sussex?

Or even some recommendations on a good set of irons while we're at it?

Or does no-one play golf from urban?!

[and if you do, you should consider a golfing holiday in thailand, you'd never regret it... but let the pound climb first]

Yeah I played on a course about 45 mins from pattaya !!

When off the fairway and into the rough looked up and in the tree was the biggest spider that I have ever seen !!!!

Also it looked like up to 8 people could play one hole together, they were japenses though .....

On phone but will pm later. Mizuno clubs, btw. Get dynamic fitting, not static

Just replied mate, but i missed the bit about dynamic fitting? How is this different to static? I was in touch with this place in sussex, and they said they normally need two weeks to get the clubs ready once fitted. Does that sound about right? It'll put me on the cusp of being able to get them done in time, for i'm only over for two weeks!

Yeah I played on a course about 45 mins from pattaya !!

When off the fairway and into the rough looked up and in the tree was the biggest spider that I have ever seen !!!!

Also it looked like up to 8 people could play one hole together, they were japenses though .....

Spiders are one problem, it's the snakes that get me! Looking for your ball, and then suddenly you realise you're almost about to step on one!

Most courses allow five players to a group, and since caddies are compulsory, you can have ten people on greens!! Luckily i play in the north where the courses can almost be empty during the low season.

Spiders are one problem, it's the snakes that get me! Looking for your ball, and then suddenly you realise you're almost about to step on one!

Most courses allow five players to a group, and since caddies are compulsory, you can have ten people on greens!! Luckily i play in the north where the courses can almost be empty during the low season.

Yeah thats it, its the caddy's as well, looked like they were having a party on the 17th, funny as me and my mate had a caddy each, mine was quite a fit young ladyee my mate must have had her mum, they only new phrase between them which was "glate shot" :D

Back
Top Bottom