Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Nonsense, most bikes in my city are required to display a registration number. It's entirely uncontroversial:

"A member of the University in statu pupillari shall not keep, or cause to be kept for his or her use, a bicycle within the Precincts of the University, unless it bears a distinguishing mark in accordance with instructions to be issued from time to time by the Proctors."

Last time I checked private property isn’t the same as countries.

Nonsense, most bikes in my city are required to display a registration number. It's entirely uncontroversial:

"A member of the University in statu pupillari shall not keep, or cause to be kept for his or her use, a bicycle within the Precincts of the University, unless it bears a distinguishing mark in accordance with instructions to be issued from time to time by the Proctors."

Most bike owners in Cambridge are University of Cambridge undergrads?

Last edited:
Looks like we're not joining North Korea and Cambridge Uni after all.

Perhaps someone from the Treasury had a word about the money black hole such a proposal would be. Practical limitations aside (and there are plenty!), it would cost millions and generate next to no income - there needs to be some sort of benefit attached to that and there isn't any.

One of the problems though is that so many people go on about the dangers of massive rocks careering down hillsides but fail to actively condemn marbles falling off tabletops - so disappointing that this kind of tribalism prevents a sensible discussion.

Got to be the LTNs fault.
Of course. Even though Josephine Avenue appears to have had an increase in traffic, which I seem to remember the onesies being outraged about as it’s had a 100% increase!!!! (But is still at the boundary of Lambeths traffic volumes for a healthy route).

DBCA8A86-CC44-4C8B-940A-8DFD0CC221F8.jpeg310D5456-0BE8-4804-B849-F4672DC1C845.jpegF5A6DA76-1D3D-4F67-AF54-76B3A7586C08.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom