Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Angry people in local newspapers!

“But to say if you get seven points you could be suspended, we think that’s totally out of order. With the best will in the world it’s so easy to get points sometimes.

“There are drivers who are on six points now who are very, very nervous. They are not bad drivers.”

🎻

That’s taxi drivers though. They’re almost as big a bunch of incompetent cunts as cyclists. In this case their cuntism is magnified by the fact that they’re from Yorkshire.
Can you give us a full list of types of people & the cars they drive that make them cunts as seems to be pretty all encompassing from your replies on here.

I don't really see why we have to accept motorbikes or any other vehicles that are capable of speeds far beyond the legal limits, on public roads, at all. The extra power also translates into quicker acceleration even if speed limits aren't broken. I see it more and more, drivers accelerating and braking as hard as they can inbetween traffic lights and so on. It's very initimidating to pedestrians or other vulnerable road users. Yes, I expect someone will start spouting the usual nonsense that this acceleration power allows safer overtaking - no, it just gives you a better chance of getting out of the riskier moves that you take as a result of having that acceleration and wouldn't otherwise.
If all drivers had to have someone walk in front of them with a red flag it would make the roads safer.

Car driver with a man with a red flag walking in front to warn others

I'd also note, because I'm a bored pedant, that the small kids on scooters on the zebra crossing weren't foot passengers and so needn't have been accorded precedence by the drivers of motor vehicles, something that the parents should have been aware of.

I wonder how teuchter would have dealt with that situation, he's already explained how he motors unnecessarily around London but doesn't really know how zebra crossings are supposed to work. I guess if he sat there in his car indecisively for long enough maomao would come along and execute him, so he wouldn't really need to make any decisions.

Last edited:
Enough to make anyone think twice about that dodgy overtake...released at the request of the deceased's family. Less than 4 years.

Even worse when you read the report - he was attempting it blind approaching the top of a hill.

1655329723705.png

Last edited:
Enough to make anyone think twice about that dodgy overtake...released at the request of the deceased's family. Less than 4 years.

That’s just extreme incompetence and/ or recklessness. Obviously the great majority of drivers don’t behave in that way, on a regular basis at least. I can honestly say I have never once in my overtaken in remotely unsafe conditions. On the contrary- not only I require a long stretch of straight, if there is incoming traffic I won’t attempt to overtake unless they’re so far away they’re no bigger than a speck.

I’m even more cautious on my motorbike. Even though it’s powerful to manage the type of quick 4-5 second overtake so many bikers love to do with the oncoming traffic a mere five seconds away, life’s too short for that shit.

That’s just extreme incompetence and/ or recklessness. Obviously the great majority of drivers don’t behave in that way, on a regular basis at least. I can honestly say I have never once in my overtaken in remotely unsafe conditions. On the contrary- not only I require a long stretch of straight, if there is incoming traffic I won’t attempt to overtake unless they’re so far away they’re no bigger than a speck.

I’m even more cautious on my motorbike. Even though it’s powerful to manage the type of quick 4-5 second overtake so many bikers love to do with the oncoming traffic a mere five seconds away, life’s too short for that shit.
#notalldrivers

Back
Top Bottom