Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England V Tunisia 19.00 Hrs Monday 18 th June (Volgograd Arena)

We're calling Kane "H", are we...?

:hmm:

:(. There can be only one

latest

Overall we attacked well against a team that in their first game defended well ( I think the first round games have seen teams trying to avoid defeat) . Perhaps a little more intelligence around the box IMO, and I don't think we get enough out of the full backs in this formation . Otherwise I think we played more football than I've seen in the euros or World Cup for a while.

Overall we attacked well against a team that in their first game defended well ( I think the first round games have seen teams trying to avoid defeat) . Perhaps a little more intelligence around the box IMO, and I don't think we get enough out of the full backs in this formation . Otherwise I think we played more football than I've seen in the euros or World Cup for a while.
Aye. There were actually glimmers of tidy play. There was some cracking long ball play to the wings from deep midfield. All joking aside they did show that they have the ability, it's the composure they're lacking.

Like Southgate. Like what they're trying to do. Would still say that even if it had finished 1-1 . Wanted Stirling to score to give him some confidence . Rashford's going to be starting pretty soon I think.

Very like Brazil yesterday except England won. :)

its been 20 yers since i was at a championship finals or even watched one they were in , cos my team are shit. i fucking hate england as much as i hate my own shitty team

/over

Back
Top Bottom