Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Electric fly zapper tennis racquet thing

One of the most satisfying murders I ever committed was on a mosquito in Cuba. It had been dining on me in my room for two nights. Every now and then it woke me up with it's buzzing near my ear. I lay in wait for it, on the bed with a sheet over me one morning. After about an hour she (all blood sucking mossies are female) landed on the ceiling. A huge, fat thing, about half the size of a fingernail. I hit her with a sandal and left a massive blodstain on the ceiling. My blood.

Apparently if you let a mosquito bite you then stretch the skin with your fingers either side of it ( like zooming in on a touch screen) it can’t withdraw its proboscis because it has one way barbs. It also can stop the blood flowing because of the pressure so will blow up to the size of a small lentil then pop spraying you with your own blood and dead mozzie parts.

I’ll leave that with you.

Apparently if you let a mosquito bite you then stretch the skin with your fingers either side of it ( like zooming in on a touch screen) it can’t withdraw its proboscis because it has one way barbs. It also can stop the blood flowing because of the pressure so will blow up to the size of a small lentil then pop spraying you with your own blood and dead mozzie parts.

I’ll leave that with you.
I got malaria from one of the little fuckers biting me.

You've done worse to yourself.
Clearly you've never had malaria. It is hell. It hurts every single part of you. It killed 627000 people in 2020. The only way I could do worse would be to do something that kills me.

Back
Top Bottom