Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Eat Me, Drink Me - new Marilyn Manson Album

The Groke

hot hail/Paging Dr. Beat
I realise that there are probably very few Manson fans here (or maybe there are? :confused: ) and indeed I found it hard to get excited by his most recent few releases, but I still fucking love Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals, play them regularly and think they still stand up well today.

Anyone heard the new one yet? Hearing very mixed reviews, though that isn't uncommon. It is torrenting now, so we shall see eh.....

Mechanical Animals is brilliant, not too gone on the rest, think the new album is a bit disappointing. Still, will be seeing him at Download this weekend so will judge then!

also a fan, not heard it yet. i'll fire up soulseek when i get home. personally i wasn't a fan of mechanical animals that much, but i thought holy wood was great. wasn't sure about grotesque though, some good moments but a bit samey.

only really been botherd by antichrist which was quality, cryptochild still makes me shit myself in fear.

mechanical aniamals was utter toss and everything else isa bit patchy. and i don't really take them seriously as a band now that twiggy has gone as he was the only one with a msuical influence on the project other then brian. tis pretty much a solo project now.

He be allright.

dave

Jambooboo said:
Is this thread a valid opportunity to phwoar over Dita Von Teese?
not any more. they got a divorce. :(

anyway... i like marilyn manson, but would never bother buying an album. he does a splendid live show, too.

If only he would show some courage and be truly controversial...islam, peadophilia :p

Marilyn Mansonj the band were good, but Marilyn Manson the man feels like flogging a dead horse.

New songs. But for some reason I think he's been massively CGId. If you Google photos he's a bit less lean than the Manson in these videos.

New songs. But for some reason I think he's been massively CGId. If you Google photos he's a bit less lean than the Manson in these videos.

Might be the influence of his infamous banning from Biscuitville in that gravy-related incident.

Back
Top Bottom