Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet v Bath City 18.02.23

Al Crane

Bath not a lot better off than us in league position and their form has been patchy.

New goalkeeper, defender and attacker for us. Haven't heard anything about Joe Felix's red card being overturned so I assume he will be banned from today unless it kicks in later?

Likely sell out again.

Bath not a lot better off than us in league position and their form has been patchy.

New goalkeeper, defender and attacker for us. Haven't heard anything about Joe Felix's red card being overturned so I assume he will be banned from today unless it kicks in later?

Likely sell out again.
Joe's ban will start with Tuesday's visit to Worthing, so he's available today. Unfortunately our video recording probably won't be of sufficient detail to demonstrate a clear and obvious error by the referee, if there was one. I recall a failed attempt to get a ban for Nyren Clunis rescinded when a total shithouse at Chippenham feigned being headbutted. Everyone who was there knew what happened but, while the camera angle suggested a strong element of doubt, it simply wasn't conclusive.

I assume James Holden will replace Aaron Jones in goal, with Jordan Cheadle partnering Jack Holland at centre back. Dorking have also loaned left winger Adam Mekki (who played against us for Ebbsfleet last season) to Bath.

Fucks sake, decent 45 from the Hamlet and Cheadle gifts them a goal in first half added time.

Decent effort from the team, pressing the visitors strongly, up to that point.

Someone stole the goals goals goals song and ripped it off to make it hills hills hills and then it got put on the trust website. Outrageous. Need removing.

Is a club only allowed one song per tune? Personally I like it.

Are you allowed to completely rip one off? Changing goals to hills surely below any threshold to be considered a different song with the same tune.

Outrageous.

Who is to blame?

Are you allowed to completely rip one off? Changing goals to hills surely below any threshold to be considered a different song with the same tune.

Outrageous.

Who is to blame?
Do we go through the songbook and remove anything imported from other clubs…?
I might be in favour of sacrificing 90% of the output if not Poor Scouser Tommy goes in the bin mind.

Do we go through the songbook and remove anything imported from other clubs…?
I might be in favour of sacrificing 90% of the output if not Poor Scouser Tommy goes in the bin mind.

Must be a coincidence the goals song nowhere to be seen on the same website.

Outright theft.

Animal Farm.

Cheadle looked alright today tbh. I know he messed up for that goal, but will be cover for felix in the left as he serves his 3??? Game ban. Lovely free kick towards the end too

Agree though that the original version should appear on the website first, and it be explained the latter version is an homage.

Cheadle looked alright today tbh. I know he messed up for that goal, but will be cover for felix in the left as he serves his 3??? Game ban. Lovely free kick towards the end too

Joe usually plays on the right. Today was a bit of an exception.

I guess if we carry on with three central defenders, the likely candidate for left wing-back will be Will Wood

Joe usually plays on the right. Today was a bit of an exception.

I guess if we carry on with three central defenders, the likely candidate for left wing-back will be Will Wood
Yep. Is will carrying an injury? He’ll bolster things as Vint has had his chance(s)

Back
Top Bottom