Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when asked about his favourite part of the bible he's been quoted as saying "all of it". Say what you'll like about cheap TV evangelist hucksters they'll at least memories some bits of the bible.

Someone I can't see who above nailed Trumps appeal, he'll say exactly what his base wants to hear and they'll willing ignore his contradictions.

I'm genuinely curious to see how Iowa and New Hampshire go now.

My prediction is as people drop out of the clown car that is the republican race they solidify behind Rubio as a "anyone but Trump or Cruz" candidate.

And it will be Rubio/Clinton.

Rubio of the long range gun;) but he's bought a gun, that will get him the NRA vote.

Palin endorsing Trump --- all that does is confirm my opinion of them both, and not for the better !
(having said that, my opinions of them are so bad/low/poor already that there is almost no room for any - even a slight - worsening)

nails on a blackboard - a screeching harpy and arrogant toadish gobshite - corporate Amerika is salivating - King Log and his heron queen. Nothing the Right love more than compliant tools who are more than happy to gurn for the camera and read a poison autocue.

nails on a blackboard - a screeching harpy and arrogant toadish gobshite - corporate Amerika is salivating - King Log and his heron queen. Nothing the Right love more than compliant tools who are more than happy to gurn for the camera and read a poison autocue.

I don't think that's true really, corporate America wants Hillary.

So all the vast trove of cash supporting the likes of Rubio, Kasich, Cruz et al has nothing to do with corporate America? The likes of the toxic Kochs?
As you well know, at heart, there is no real political difference in the US at present - 2 sides of the same coin - win/win for the 1%, civil war for the tooled up proles.

So all the vast trove of cash supporting the likes of Rubio, Kasich, Cruz et al has nothing to do with corporate America? The likes of the toxic Kochs?
As you well know, at heart, there is no real political difference in the US at present - 2 sides of the same coin - win/win for the 1%, civil war for the tooled up proles.

Not quite true. There is a political difference between the likes of the Koch's and other very rich people hence backing different candidates. A win for one will be at least a slight loss for the other's backers depending on where their economic interests lay. Doesn't make any difference to most people though, both sides at the top want to fuck them over in their own way.

Heard a clip of Palin's "speech" this morning on Radio 4. Couldn't actually believe what I was hearing and the demented manner of its delivery.

I'm now seriously thinking about digging one of those survivor shelters and stocking up just in case... :(

I think you're wrong, not in type, but in matter of degree. The elite left and right both want to fuck us over. The left is willing to let a little more roll off the table. The right wants it all.

The Kochs are truly evil. If you look closely at what they believe they're not too far from Hitler's Nazi party. They would like to dismantle every program that feeds the poor, allow slavery and child labor, end environmental regulation, etc. There's a good book that came out recently that describes who they are and what they are doing in its full horror:

'Dark Money': Koch Brothers' Donations Push Their Political Agenda

I surely hope so, Yuwipi - I have cycled between complete bewilderment through to speechless horror...and yes, the Kochs truly are abominations...but ya know, I have no good feelings about La Clinton either. No reassurance whatsoever.

I think you're wrong, not in type, but in matter of degree. The elite left and right both want to fuck us over. The left is willing to let a little more roll off the table. The right wants it all.

The Kochs are truly evil. If you look closely at what they believe they're not too far from Hitler's Nazi party. They would like to dismantle every program that feeds the poor, allow slavery and child labor, end environmental regulation, etc. There's a good book that came out recently that describes who they are and what they are doing in its full horror:

'Dark Money': Koch Brothers' Donations Push Their Political Agenda
david-sipress-run-everybody-run-for-your-life-it-s-them-it-s-the-koch-brothers-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

I surely hope so, Yuwipi - I have cycled between complete bewilderment through to speechless horror...and yes, the Kochs truly are abominations...but ya know, I have no good feelings about La Clinton either. No reassurance whatsoever.

It's a bit like being an alcolyte of Cthulu. You're not promised anything other than the opportunity to be eaten .... last.

With an automatic that seemingly never runs out of ammunition, I want one of those.

I was watching an episode from season 6 of NCIS: Los Angeles (police procedural) t'other night where two of the main characters had old S & W .38 revolvers that they were miraculously able to fire 7-8 shots from each time before reloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom