Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4e9bd998e2d5763598c69d885301684dc94ec0c.jpg

I guess it's not really a surprise, though, is it?

There was already precedent, before the election:

heil_lady.jpg

I've tried to point things like this out before the election, but was told I was just being paranoid. I find the whole thing chilling. Part of me has been wondering if I should go back home and just hole up for the next few years. Another part says to stay and fight that ideology.

I've tried to point things like this out before the election, but was told I was just being paranoid. I find the whole thing chilling. Part of me has been wondering if I should go back home and just hole up for the next few years. Another part says to stay and fight that ideology.

I did as well. Same thing, it was laughed off with claims that it was paranoia.

Maybe it doesn't seem so funny anymore.

so survivalists had the general thing right but they were just preparing for the wrong circumstances

How about water?

We keep a couple of 5 gallon containers filled with fresh water at all times, as part of earthquake preparedness.

I've got a 5 gal container and six cases of bottled water. I learned my lesson after an early fall snowstorm knocked out the power for a couple weeks once.

I've also got a small stove and equipment to make coffee. In an emergency, or a Fascist takeover, you must have coffee.

I've got a 5 gal container and six cases of bottled water. I learned my lesson after an early fall snowstorm knocked out the power for a couple weeks once.

I've also got a small stove and equipment to make coffee. In an emergency, or a Fascist takeover, you must have coffee.

We have Clif Bars.

In the case of a fascist takeover, I will eat a Clif Bar.

why is the "alt right" "alt" if they're in government? it seems also to be used by some to mean white supremacists.
The "alt" refers to them vs more traditional, "respectable" US right wingers, at least it did when the term was coined and in their own minds.

Trump isn't particularly alt right himself though he's clearly very happy to use their stuff when

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom