Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sense of deja vu with this election, it's like Brexit again, not good
Not really. Excluding Gibraltar, Sunderland was the first place to report, and it's margin of victory made it overwhelmingly likely leave had won. Thinking otherwise was hope against hope. Trumps way through is still incredibly narrow, even if he does win Florida.

She's gonna sweep PST but these fuckwits in Ohio etc. What the actual fuck. Aiiiiihhiigih.

Why are people so fucking thick? The people who will suffer most from Brexit are the idiot fucks who voted for it, and this will be exactly the same. And us.

Trump just became favourite on the exchanges for a brief moment.
Not convinced yet at all. Wait for the bigger urban counties to come in on these three current swing states before panicking.

Trump just became favourite on the exchanges for a brief moment.
Not convinced yet at all. Wait for the bigger urban counties to come in on these three current swing states before panicking.

Will confess to taking 6-1 trump an hour ago,betfair, but offering me a crap cash out at present

Broward looks key in Florida - Clinton ahead by 400k to 200k with only 16% counted. If it carries on like that, Florida is hers. Trumps main areas are pretty much all counted.

(Actually, that percentage seems to be bollocks, according to the latest update. Still promising for HRC)

Just looked at the current Broward numbers from the NYT. Not looking good now. 75% in, which would track Clinton for another 125k or so. Not enough. :(

Again, I'm a good gambler - why the fuck didn't I put a bet on? I could have been quaffing champange amongst the mushroom clouds.

New Mexico and Arizona are states that I think the are expected to go Trump because Romney won them, but I wonder if thats necessarily the case, as i think they have particularly high hispanic populations...i havent seen any stats for those yet. Could be a last get out of jail for Hilary even if she loses the key eastern battleground states.

Again, I'm a good gambler - why the fuck didn't I put a bet on? I could have been quaffing champange amongst the mushroom clouds.

For the EU referendum, I did a compensation bet. Placed against what I wanted - got a big chunk of 'compensation'. Pyrrhic victory

Was considering the same style of bet with Trump earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom