Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
60% declared in FL and only 30 votes in it. Sounds familiar :hmm:
But current votes isn't a useful way of judging the contest, the votes still to be counted are from Democrat friendly areas. Florida is actually looking pretty bad for Trump who really needed to win it.

But current votes isn't a useful way of judging the contest, the votes still to be counted are from Democrat friendly areas. Florida is actually looking pretty bad for Trump who really needed to win it.
I know that really :)

Was just trying to keep myself from being bored..

Trump's winning, unbelievable. I put a confident tenner on remain and the same on that fuckwit clinton. Never gambling again. Or drinking.

Broward looks key in Florida - Clinton ahead by 400k to 200k with only 16% counted. If it carries on like that, Florida is hers. Trumps main areas are pretty much all counted.

(Actually, that percentage seems to be bollocks, according to the latest update. Still promising for HRC)

Broward looks key in Florida - Clinton ahead by 600k to 200k with only 16% counted. If it carries on like that, Florida is hers. Trumps main areas are pretty much all counted.

Florida would be a big cushion.

This is all a bit too close right now, for my liking.

He's won all three. Jesus. I said after the racists won earlier in the year I'd leave the UK and move to the US. Fuck this.

Greenland it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom