Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'Did We Land on the Moon' - Channel 5, 8pm (spoilers)

The question of whether we landed on the moon is the wrong one. The real question is when did the moon men land on us?

The question of whether we landed on the moon is the wrong one. The real question is when did the moon men land on us?

I just don't believe they ever came back.

It can't be a coincidence that since the Moon landings, Neil Armstrong and/or Buzz Aldrin were never seen in the same room as Jim Henson. :eek:

Bodge-job photos from the Moon.
Loads here:

moonlanding05.jpg

Just way too many things wrong with this picture!

Notice the absence of stars again.

The arrows indicate the various directions in which shadows are falling, again showing evidence of inconsistent scene illumination. Yet there is something even more obviously wrong with this picture.

If the length of the lower support column of the lunar lander was 4 feet tall, this would indicate that the astronaut was over 8 feet tall, which none of the astronauts were.

Another careless mistake from NASA.

Yeah we did. If it was ever in doubt, then the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera's pictures of the landing module and tire tracks are pretty conclusive evidence.

However it's also been suggested that Stanley Kubrick was involved with NASA and that he developed some staged footage for them in order to keep their advanced technology secret. A lot of the R&D was done while making 2001: A Space Odyssey. Allegedly there's also references to his involvement in The Shining and also Eyes Wide Shut :hmm:

Kubrick's connection with this fake moon landing mumbo jumbo is this- When he was making his adaptation of Thackery's Barry Lyndon in pre-digital camera days, Kubrick wanted to shoot interior scenes without artificial light and rely on natural candle light that would have been used in the 18th century and give the scenes the look of a Gainsborough painting.

His camera men told him to forget it but Kubrick was curious as to how NASA managed to film the moon landings. As a consequence he borrowed their bespoke super fast lenses (the Zeiss lens) with the lowest aperture f-stop ever used on a feature film-

The results were stunning-

Also any photographer or cameraman, with a reasonable knowledge of their craft, can debunk all this shadows on the moon bullshit in about five mintutes.

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then what about the camera man? :eek: ;)

The flag moved even though there's no air! The flag with the springy arm to keep it straight moved!!! And it kept moving even though theres no air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main problem that should shoot down the did we not land on the moon is the russians had the kit to prove the yanks landed or didnt on the moon.
Much like hilarly clinton would have shot down obamas campaign if there had been any chance he wasnt a us citizen

I can't find all the clips, but Mythbusters did a whole show based upon the Moon landings. They covered the footprint theory, the flag in a vacuum theory, the moon walk theory, etc, etc.

And everything they discovered pointed to the Moon landings being 100% real. :)

Science Bitch!!! ;)

You fucking sheeple will believe anything - look at the fucking sky! :rolleyes:

Look at the sky and what do you see - no chemtrails! Not a single fucking chemtrail!!
So they were going to send these 2 or 3 guys up into space and let them bounce around on the Moon, saying whatever the fuck they like to everyone back on Earth with NO FUCKING MIND CONTROL!?!?!??

Is that really plausible to you?

Or is it more plausible that the US Government threw a graphics card company a small tax break to make a video.

Wake up America!! :rolleyes:

Or - and I'm going out on a limb here - Jack represents a character from a Steven King novel, you utter fucking madman.

(Not you andysays)

What fascinated me when I watched it was just how many secret signifiers this guy was able to "find" and how elaborate (though utterly crazy) a theory he was able to build.

From memory (I watched it a month or so ago when I stumbled across it on youtube) it includes a discussion on how the sequence of Jack driving through the mountains up to the hotel represents a journey to the moon, and the insistance that the famous pattern on the hotel carpet represents the Apollo launch pad. There are also numerous examples of finding As and 11s in the composition of shots.

It's actually quite an entertaining thing to watch - I recommend it, though obviously not for any "truth value"

What fascinated me when I watched it was just how many secret signifiers this guy was able to "find" and how elaborate (though utterly crazy) a theory he was able to build.

From memory (I watched it a month or so ago when I stumbled across it on youtube) it includes a discussion on how the sequence of Jack driving through the mountains up to the hotel represents a journey to the moon, and the insistance that the famous pattern on the hotel carpet represents the Apollo launch pad. There are also numerous examples of finding As and 11s in the composition of shots.

It's actually quite an entertaining thing to watch - I recommend it, though obviously not for any "truth value"

Yep, that's the work of your actual mad man, right there. I'm not just being horrible here, I mean the person needs help. Tragic.

Well I could just about believe that a moon landing might be faked once, albeit with an incredible risk of discovery...but the Yanks went there six times, how on Earth could they all be faked? (pun not really intended).

Back
Top Bottom