Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Denmark v Germany 19:45 17th June

It will be tough and I would have liked to have seen both teams go through but that's probably not going to happen.
Germany to eventually beat them down.

I'll be watching the other match, but I would really like to see this. Agger and Kjaer have been superb for Denmark so far, but it will be very interesting to see if they can halt Gomez, Ozil, Schweinsteiger, et al.

Hopefully zee jeermans will pick up a shed load of injuries and red cards as the Danes throw in savage tackle after savage tackle. In reality they'll probably run bratwurst rings round the bacon rashers and poach a few eggy goals. I'll get me coat:oops:

Hopefully zee jeermans will pick up a shed load of injuries and red cards as the Danes throw in savage tackle after savage tackle. In reality they'll probably run bratwurst rings round the bacon rashers and poach a few eggy goals. I'll get me coat:oops:
I wouldn't even bother getting your coat mate...

They were watching Netherlands vs Portugal at work so i never saw the superior footballing side gain maximum points from the Group Of Mild Ailment.

How did Bender play? From the stats he looked like he had a good game. Hope he keeps that charlatan Boateng out of the team.

Back
Top Bottom