Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dark days indeed: Irn Bru shortage!

I learned today that unlike other bakery items, crumpets are packaged with CO2 and are under threat.

I’m not which product’s potential absence fills me with terror the most, Irn Bru or crumpets. Actually I am.

iu

<Opens up a separate Irish "original girder" front>

I was going to say, surely there must be enough extra CO2 knocking around in the atmosphere that we can capture some of the fucking stuff and put in back into the lovely bru?

On a tangentially related note, drank my first (bit of) Guinness in years and years at the weekend. Was less disgusting than I remembered.

What? :eek:

Irn Bru's made in Scotland from girders :thumbs:.
I remember the slogan from visiting my grandparents as a kid, but I was never quite sure how that sweet fizzy orange liquid came to be produced from large steel beams more usually associated with the construction of bridges and skyscrapers :confused:

I remember the slogan from visiting my grandparents as a kid, but I was never quite sure how that sweet fizzy orange liquid came to be produced from large steel beams more usually associated with the construction of bridges and skyscrapers :confused:
When I was in the east coast we went through a village proudly announcing "home of the deep fried mars bar".

We were impressed.

Back
Top Bottom