Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dale Vince,(ex new age traveller) donates 250,000 to Labour.

treelover

http://www.theguardian.com/business...to-labour-amid-existential-threat-from-tories

Dale Vince, former 'Battle Of The Beanfield' participant and 'eco-hippy, now the multi-millionaire founder/owner of Ecotricity is to give Labour 250,000 because there was “an existential threat from a second-term Tory government”.

btw, is this the 80's generation Felix Dennis, Jerry Ruben?, his company is not a 'not for profit and he lives in a 3m converted fort.

he is a dickhead for doing this and will lose customers as labour have helped fracking

what do you actually think treelover ? or maye kindly expand on your last line

he is a dickhead for doing this and will lose customers as labour have helped fracking

what do you actually think treelover ? or maye kindly expand on your last line

you know full well I'm limited in what I can post but still want to contribute, bugger off and don't spoil this thread.

Heard he'd given twenty grand to our local candidate who's also been longterm on the FGR board (Vince is owner now). Miliband came round work (I'm in a warehouse of an ecotricty subsidiary) last week, so been coming a while. He wants less.pro-fracking and continued subsidies I think.

http://www.theguardian.com/business...to-labour-amid-existential-threat-from-tories

Dale Vince, former 'Battle Of The Beanfield' participant and 'eco-hippy, now the multi-millionaire founder/owner of Ecotricity is to give Labour 250,000 because there was “an existential threat from a second-term Tory government”.

btw, is this the 80's generation Felix Dennis, Jerry Ruben?, his company is not a 'not for profit and he lives in a 3m converted fort.
when you say he was a battle of the beanfield participant, d'you mean he was participated on or he participated on other people? and you left out his obe.

Existential threat to who? It doesn't make clear. If he means the mass of people we could've done with the money before and not being donated to labour, if you mean to his business (which i've never heard of) then maybe. So let's present it as what it is.

BTW - being present at the battle of the beanfield isn't the same as turning up at the weatherman day of rage. One was people attacked by plod one was people turning up to fight plod - so saying participant doesn't mean a damn thing on its own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom