Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

COVID-19 in America

America gets hit hard because it has high levels of obesity, which is a big comorbidity with Covid. That and the low level of vaccine uptake, especially as this low level often combines with people unwilling to take other precautions either, and how this is sometimes focused in particular areas (Republican districts mostly).

Is it also correct to say that although omicron is milder than previous variants, it’s still on a par with the original virus that still killed tens of thousands? It’s only vaccination making it ‘mild’ for most people, if you’re unjabbed and have comorbidities then it can still take you out.

I think I’ve read analyses that suggest it is milder than delta and alpha, but more virulent than wild type (such analyses are necessarily imprecise because of the difficulty of untangling vaccine- or infection-acquired immunity and cross-immunity effects, but…). So it’s probably fair, albeit liable to be misleading, to say it’s milder than other variants, wild-type not being a variant.

In Florida, which has been averaging well over 100 COVID deaths a day, they're now only reporting data once every two weeks, and this state department of health spokesman seems insanely gleeful about it.

redfern.png

Maybe that's why they want more unwanted babies, they need more miseducated bodies to work themselves to death for them.

A Florida man accused of brutally beating and killing his father was upset after learning his dad received "the vaccine," investigators say.

I suppose depending on the brutality of the beating, he might possibly have exposed himself to the vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom