Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cost of living payment

I'm waiting for mine, after missing the last one by my assessment period ending 2 days later than the date specified and they wouldn't budge, grr.

Checked with my work coach and he said I should be getting this one but reckoned they will be starting issuing on the 27th, which is different to every other source I've seen.
looks like i'm missing this one, says an assessment period that ends 25th feb, my assessment period ends 26th feb

one f-ing day.

gutted.

looks like i'm missing this one, says an assessment period that ends 25th feb, my assessment period ends 26th feb

one f-ing day.

gutted.
Sorry to hear this. Double check again though, because the qualifying dates are an assessment period that ended between 26 January and 25 February 2023. What about your assessment period that ended on 26th January, did you get any payment at all for that? That should still qualify you, even if you only got 1p, it's only "nil" awards that affect this. (Sorry if that sounds patronising, I just wouldn't want anybody being disappointed unnecessarily!)

I've got mine. I'm on the ESA support group though. Hopefully I can get myself back into work before I get harassed off it and lumped on UC shite.

Sorry to hear this. Double check again though, because the qualifying dates are an assessment period that ended between 26 January and 25 February 2023. What about your assessment period that ended on 26th January, did you get any payment at all for that? That should still qualify you, even if you only got 1p, it's only "nil" awards that affect this. (Sorry if that sounds patronising, I just wouldn't want anybody being disappointed unnecessarily!)
yep, for the assessment period 30th Jan -26th Feb I did receive a payment.

the previous one to that, assessment ended 29th jan, nil payment

It looks like I might not be getting it, I worked for1 day in Jan but got a tax rebate, my assessment period was between 4 January to 3 February 2023 and received nil, the next one was between 4 February to 3 March 2023 so looks like im fallen into some trap. :(

I've worked 4 days since sept, grr.

My daughter is working but her bf is not, they pay a flat fee for rent/electric etc. He may or may not be in benefits but I'm sure their income is barely 20k if that since she's had some sick time. Anyone know if they can claim stuff I saw for benefits but I'm not sure he actually bothers to claim any. Any ideas?

My daughter is working but her bf is not, they pay a flat fee for rent/electric etc. He may or may not be in benefits but I'm sure their income is barely 20k if that since she's had some sick time. Anyone know if they can claim stuff I saw for benefits but I'm not sure he actually bothers to claim any. Any ideas?
Online benefits calculator here - it's confidential and won't send any info you put in to the government or dwp or whoever.

I'm too anxious to check my bank balance to see if nine's gone in yet, but for anyone wondering it's paid from today until 19th November for qualifying benefits.

Back
Top Bottom