Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

colours that compliment magnolia

pretty much anything. it's magnolia.

what other colours do you have in the room? colour of sofa/cushions/artwork/rugs?

What about green?

714733HBO111111M.jpg

I like the raspberry but have just been told by ms starfish that i know fuckall about colours & decorating. She suggests the jasmine white as it makes the room look bigger & airy.

might make the room a bit dark, though

well part of the thing about having a feature wall is that you get to use a strong and maybe dark colour without sacrificing the lightness and space you would lose if you painted the whole room that colour.

More magnolia. 'tis cheaper in big pots.
Get some new lighting coloured LCD lights and you can change the theme hourly

I don't think purple would make it too dark; just choose a light shade.

I don't think you should go for green, it'd be like some god awful constant reminder of christmas.

ok. so far the marble swirl (purple?) and jasmine white seem to be favourite. though stupidly, they use a sofa rather than painted wall to show what the marble swirl would look like.

I don't think purple would make it too dark; just choose a light shade.

I don't think you should go for green, it'd be like some god awful constant reminder of christmas.

Afriend of mine has her living room painted bottle green and burgundy looks really nice and has never made me thing of Christmas

Till now :mad:

ok. so far the marble swirl (purple?) and jasmine white seem to be favourite. though stupidly, they use a sofa rather than painted wall to show what the marble swirl would look like.

You can swap the colours by dragging them.

I'd choose a red of some sort, because I like red and it would go with my cushions.

Back
Top Bottom