Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Colonoscopy - Toilet status: those updates you need to know

editor

hiraethified
I'm sat at home all day/night and thought I may as well share the moment.

So, tomorrow morning I have to go to hospital for a check up that necessitates a, err, clearing of the decks beforehand. I can't eat till after the check up (noon tomorrow) and I had my first sachet of CitraFleet 45 mins ago.

Things are a-bubbling 'down there' quietly but it doesn't feel like I'm sat on a volcano yet. Anyone with experience of these things have an idea when I may have to race to the loo?

*Please note there will be no graphic images here. I'm just tryig to make light of what is quite literally a shitty day.

trainspottingjpg.jpeg

I'm sat at home all day/night and thought I may as well share the moment.

So, tomorrow morning I have to go to hospital for a check up that necessitates a, err, clearing of the decks beforehand. I can't eat till after the check up (noon tomorrow) and I had my first sachet of CitraFleet 45 mins ago.

Things are a-bubbling 'down there' quietly but it doesn't feel like I'm sat on a volcano yet. Anyone with experience of these things have an idea when I may have to race to the loo?

*Please note there will be no graphic images here. I'm just tryig to make light of what is quite literally a shitty day.
it's been a few years since I had to do it but if I remember right, Up to about 90 mins top, but once it starts it won't stop all day, I stopped eating on the Sunday night then took the stuff Monday morning, I went about 15 times on the Monday though by about the 3rd or 4th time you're just passing dirty water (but you can't stop it coming) Once youve been flushed though it's over and I didn't wake up Monday night needing to go before I went the hospital on the Tuesday.

I was expecting a watery, high-powered geyser but it was more like a normal poo. I guess the fun is yet to start.

Back
Top Bottom