Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Clare in the Community is really Kate Middleton

Well, I think she's done well for herself, changed name, ditched Brian, left her job on the Sparrowhawk Estate and married a helicopter pilot....

Indeed, but public speaking is not something everyone is immediately good at, perhaps she will improve.

Very true, and I wouldn't get up and do it in front of anyone :D, but she knew when she took the job on, it would be part of her job description ;)

Very true, and I wouldn't get up and do it in front of anyone :D, but she knew when she took the job on, it would be part of her job description ;)

I was calling out titles of photographs for an audience recently, I thought I was speaking quite loudly yet they kept on claiming they could not hear me. Sods!!!

Yes, it is part of her job description. I agree that did not sound like her natural talking voice, it was somehow poshed up a bit which was not necessary, well she is quite posh anyhow isn't she.

I was calling out titles of photographs for an audience recently, I thought I was speaking quite loudly yet they kept on claiming they could not hear me. Sods!!!

Yes, it is part of her job description. I agree that did not sound like her natural talking voice, it was somehow poshed up a bit which was not necessary, well she is quite posh anyhow isn't she.

Was all very clipped

They should make her talk like most Londoners so she blends in and looks down with the yoot

Anyway, wickedness aside, I'm sure she'll get much better at it as it must be a pretty scarey if it's not something you're used to

What is her normal speaking voice like? I have never heard it.

Don't know :D, but that all sounded very clipped and.... something, like someone had been training her to speak clearly in public

Oh, she spoke at the engagement, but didn't say much

Back
Top Bottom