Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Children injured in crash near Rhoose school

a more informative op would be better. not as to details of the unfortunate accident, which are still emerging, but to provide a clew about why you posted it etc

Few min walk from my house.....stay well away...............big speed bumps there.......would flip a car at speed

It's claimed that the "driver had a coughing fit and slammed on the accelerator instead of the brake”
Ten children have been taken to hospital following a serious car crash outside a school in south Wales.

Emergency services were called to Fontygary Road, Rhoose close to Rhws Primary school at 08:50 BST after a car overturned.

The ambulance service is dealing with "multiple casualties" with some flown to the University Hospital of Wales but it understood that no-one has died.

South Wales Fire Service have described it as a "very serious accident".

In a statement, South Wales Police said: "Emergency services are currently in attendance at Fontygary Road, Rhoose, following a road traffic collision at around 8.50am.

"A car has overturned near Rhws Primary School and there are a number of casualties - including adults and children.

"The ages of those involved are not yet known."

"Ten children have been taken to hospital following a serious car crash outside a school in south Wales.

Emergency services were called to Fontygary Road, Rhoose close to Rhws Primary school at 08:50 BST after a car overturned.

The ambulance service is dealing with "multiple casualties" with some flown to the University Hospital of Wales but it understood that no-one has died."

Small mercies and all that.

I was going to say it makes me wonder why he was going so fast that in a school area that it caused the car to flip - but if he accidentally hit the wrong pedal then that explains it. I've heard this happening before with sleeping policemen.

Some pictures of the car on the Daily Hate now... amazed that it flipped over just hitting the bollards looking at it. :(

a more informative op would be better. not as to details of the unfortunate accident, which are still emerging, but to provide a clew about why you posted it etc

Why should he have to explain why he's posted it? Its news, local news for him. Sometimes you need to 'low it!

Robert Bell, guilty of driving without due care and attention
£100 fine plus costs :hmm:
civil cases pending
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/rhoose-school-crash-trial-robert-7132553
JS31806097JPG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom